The Mandalorian: The Complete Second Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: December 12, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: $49.99
Notes: Gloss Finish
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Mandalorian S2.jpg

F4D2FRBXcAACkuJ.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairly certain both mandalorian, wandavision and Loki are by the same artist that’s done the new prey artwork

Woot woot! Hopefully they put out season 3 at some point too!
I'm sure they will, but a delay between airing first on stream then releasing would be a thing i imagine, at least a year maybe.
Also they will see how these seell i guess, and ilm sure they will do well.

Bill Hunt and Digital Bits has confirmed with his sources that Prey, Loki, Wandavision and Mando are releasing in International territories. While there is no confirmation of Steelbooks I'd expect them in the UK and EU. As Bill says in the article "Adjust your plans accordingly"

Reactions: Lord Vader
Do you think these are 4K+BD due to the mock ups? I cannot see any other reason to have 2 disks, given the average length of episodes TBH.

I don’t think so. Zoom in and you can see Disc One and Disc Two. Appear to be 4K? But I could be wrong. Hard to read what’s above Lucasfilm.

Do you think these are 4K+BD due to the mock ups? I cannot see any other reason to have 2 disks, given the average length of episodes TBH.
I'm confident that it is- Disc 1 & 2. As they are offering the steelbooks in 4K and they could toss 1 of those YouTube shorts on behind the scenes on the disc as well