Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8th, 2016
Purchase link: The Martian
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

01-133871.jpg

Last edited:
Xtra-vision have it reduced again is it safe to order from them are they not in liquidation?

Reactions: xixhd
Well just caved and ordered at the new price plus with a 10% off code. STEELBOOKTEN (posted in the deal thread)

So at £15.83 I'm happy with that has I can't wait to watch it.

Xtra-vision have it reduced again is it safe to order from them are they not in liquidation?
The online website is a separate business run by another company and is not part of the liquidation
The company Hmv Ireland Online Limited run HMV Ireland online website and the Xtra-vision website UK and Ireland website

It was only the Xtra-vision high street shops that went into liquidation that was owned by Hilco Capital
Hilco Capital don't own the online HMV Ireland/Xtra-vision online websites business its a separate setup

Last edited:
I apologize if this should be in a different thread but I have a question. On Xtra-Vision, under steelbooks it shows Pacfic Rim but it appears to be just a standard case. Can someone confirm this is a Steelbook. Again, sorry if in the wrong thread.

I apologize if this should be in a different thread but I have a question. On Xtra-Vision, under steelbooks it shows Pacfic Rim but it appears to be just a standard case. Can someone confirm this is a Steelbook. Again, sorry if in the wrong thread.
The Pacific Rim 3D showing as awaiting stock is the steelbook.
The other one showing as in stock is the Robot Pack supposedly an Amazon exclusive, but I don't think it is a steelbook.

I watched the 2D version of this last night, but it turns out to be defective, scenes were getting pixellated , breaking up, freeze framing and split screen.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Also what do I do to get it replaced please, as I received this just after the release date.
Thanks in advance.

Someone in my local HMV advised that when their last two copies were gone it was listed as discontinued.

Everything that's a hmv exclusive will be discontinued at some point.