Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8th, 2016
Purchase link: The Martian
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

01-133871.jpg

Last edited:
It was in my local HMV and I think it's still available online.

Although the 3D disc is really messing with my Oppo 103. The replacement disc played all the way through, but when I went to fast forward through the credits the player locked up. I ejected the disc and the start of the end credits are still showing on the screen!

Don't know what to do should we get this or wait for this supposed special editon later in the year and no can't get both?

I don't know but it annoys me why can't they just release these special editions first instead of ripping people off and hoping they buy both.

Reactions: lgans316
I eventually got this response from hmv.ie

"We arenow since this update expecting stock from the supplier today/tomorrow as it is en route to us at present and once we receive it will be dispatched asap to you and an email sent accordingly confirming dispatch as well"

Finally got my copy from Xtra-Vision delivered yesterday. Opened it up and unfortunately there's a dent on the back of the steel. No dent on the J-Card or packaging so must have happened at the factory :( On the plus though this steel turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Great gloss effect that work with the colours.