The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Prefer art and inclusion of title on the HDzeta version but I like the slip quality of FA releases more. Decisions decisions
I agree, FA's slips are superior (IMO) when compared to the likes of Blufans and HDzeta... :whistle:

FA must use a very high quality cardstock with every release they produce which helps build a lovely "thick" and "robust" fullslip package that we have all come to LOVE... :drool:

HDzeta and Blufans slips on the other hand, seem to be of a lesser quality build and have always been a "fold & tuck" job (in my experience anyway... (n)) Not a massive fan of a slip designed and constructed in that way and personally favour the likes of FA, Nova and Kimchi who get their Fullslip's spot on :thumbs:

I agree, FA's slips are superior (IMO) when compared to the likes of Blufans and HDzeta... :whistle:

FA must use a very high quality cardstock with every release they produce which helps build a lovely "thick" and "robust" fullslip package that we have all come to LOVE... :drool:

HDzeta and Blufans slips on the other hand, seem to be of a lesser quality build and have always been a "fold & tuck" job (in my experience anyway... (n)) Not a massive fan of a slip designed and constructed in that way and personally favour the likes of FA, Nova and Kimchi who get their Fullslip's spot on :thumbs:

Well said buddy :thumbs:

Nail and head! Blu fans full slips seem a bit cheap to me, especially that fold and tuck thing!!

and then everyone will complain when it is delayed 3 months and they paid the GB ages ago :rofl:

we all know there's some delay but they never come so close to Blufans delay, se we can handle it... and for this year FA has officially announced they were gonna focus on minimizing those delays which is so much more than Blufans has ever done, so in my book they care and show it !

we all know there's some delay but they never come so close to Blufans delay, se we can handle it... and for this year FA has officially announced they were gonna focus on minimizing those delays which is so much more than Blufans has ever done, so in my book they care and show it !

Let us hope that they fulfill that promise.

Reactions: Actarus