The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus it's about the credibility of their informations about the finish of this steelbook. So I think we were right on topic.
Anyway, I am only saying that no one can be sure about it until live pics apear or @carllenc confirms it. :)

no I was referring to the ''Off Topic'' ie: the Discussion of the finish of Jurassic World Steelbook should have taken place in the JW Thread since it was more than just a post or 2.

Since this is the thread to discuss the release of ''The Martian'' the on going conversation of JW should have taken place in its proper release thread, so we do not derail the thread.

it's all good !!! :thumbs:

Hello!
Can I opt in for group buy?

Do you have a group by F.A.Q. for newbies? :)

Welcome to HDN :)

In regards to be part of a Group Buy, since it is not open yet and we are all waiting for it to be open, just click on ''Watch Thread'' Top right of This Thread, and when someone will post a post you will get a small Flag Top of the webpage and you can give a look by putting your cursor on the flag and you will see what you decided to be flagged about. You will notice that when a Group Buy is about to open, or will open you will see many notifications but just read them or click on one of them if you want to be forwarded to the message that was flagged. So it's just a question of checking your alerts(Flags) and you will find this way you will get the information that you requested and won't be bombarded with other releases you are not interested by.

Hope this helps, since group buy can open anytime, to subscribe to the thread in question is your best move ;)

Act, :thumbs:

PS: When a Group Buy Opens, read the first Post attentively as each Group Buy Host Operate Differently, but you will see its easy smooth as a breeze for the ''film arena collection'' Releases.
Here are Karel's rule for his Group Buy read Top of page above the huge list of people POST #1

Once Group Buy Opens, you will see the link at top of the release thread(this thread) will turn blue(right above The Martian Picture in the OP ie: first post) and you click on it which will bring you to the Thread for the Group buy, you post a post with you country, name and number of copies. after that all you need is wait to get an invoice by PM(Personal Message). All Information that you will need and need to follow to the letter will be in the PM that will be sent to you when its time to pay.

I would not go too much trying to read the rules of the group buys because all you need to know with the film arena Collection Group Buy is to read the first post of the group buy itself which I gave you the link for Jurassic World as an example and after that its waiting for the PM that gives you detailed instructions on how to proceed with payments. Don't get lost in the FAQ like I said all GB Host Operate Differently and you will have all the info you need this way.

Last edited:
I could see and post in GB threads before I hit 20. I didn't join one until after though, so you may be right.

Thanks for the info, sadly a premium eBay account cannot lift this rule, but I accept it. :angel:

Only 15 more to go! ;)
thanks for the info, only 14 posts have been:)
Just to make you both aware that my previous post was wrong - @apsmith21 confirmed that all members (even guests) should be able to view the group buy sections. The 20 posts requirement is for the trading section only. Apologies for the confusion before!

Just to make you both aware that my previous post was wrong - @apsmith21 confirmed that all members (even guests) should be able to view the group buy sections. The 20 posts requirement is for the trading section only. Apologies for the confusion before!

Ok... I was pretty sure that 20 posts are required for GBs... Did you update the rule recently?

I would not go too much trying to read the rules of the group buys because all you need to know with the film arena Collection Group Buy is to read the first post of the group buy itself which I gave you the link for Jurassic World as an example and after that its waiting for the PM that gives you detailed instructions on how to proceed with payments. Don't get lost in the FAQ like I said all GB Host Operate Differently and you will have all the info you need this way.

Actually @Actarus , it is strongly recommended for everyone to read the GB rules found here to know their dues/rights and who to get help from if/when needed. :)

Hello!
Can I opt in for group buy?

Do you have a group by F.A.Q. for newbies? :)

Actually @Actarus , it is strongly recommended for everyone to read the GB rules found here to know their dues/rights and who to get help from if/when needed. :)

Sure, I have already found the rules in the trading section. Actually I was interested about it will be announced here or in the other forum. I am watching both now. :)

Sure, I have already found the rules in the trading section. Actually I was interested about it will be announced here or in the other forum. I am watching both now. :)

A link to the group buy will be posted in the OP (original post, #1) of this thread that'll take you to the GB thread itself in the group buy section. :)