The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received both of mine yesterday and couldn't be happier with them! Decided to keep the unnumbered one sealed for now, but I love the texture of the card they've used for the numbered edition... has that "rubbery" type feel to it. Hoping to give the film a rewatch later. :D

We knew that an extended Version was coming, it had been announced for a while,
But heck if its gonna stop me from collecting one of the best Fullslip Package of the year :drool:

Reactions: Blu-devil
We knew that an extended Version was coming, it had been announced for a while,
But heck if its gonna stop me from collecting one of the best Fullslip Package of the year :drool:
Same here Actarus.
My HDZ will be 3D TC, 2D TC & DC.
My FAC will be 2D TC & DC, 4K TC & DC.
Will give my existing discs to friends and family.
As Errol Brown once said, Everyone's a winner baby, that's no lie.

Hear,hear.

I always modify steelbook packages to my own liking. They can release as many cuts as they please, 4K's and all, since I'm adding and swapping discs anyhow :thumbs:.

Yeah, I know guys that the discs can be swapped any time, but when someone's monthly budget is not 10000k but 1000k these kind of actions are seen on the bank account.
Collector's edition should have been released with extended edition (which also includes normal edition from menu).
But I will post the "coasters" on eBay along with Interstellar UK only edition.

Yeah, I know guys that the discs can be swapped any time, but when someone's monthly budget is not 10000k but 1000k these kind of actions are seen on the bank account.
Collector's edition should have been released with extended edition (which also includes normal edition from menu).
But I will post the "coasters" on eBay along with Interstellar UK only edition.

I understand your point of view with the budget, but studios do this on purpose as they have sold a huge load of the initial release, the way Ridley Scott edited it for theatrical Purpose and now that it is still a hot title they release the ''Extended Edition'' knowing that most probably the majority who picked up the first release will still want to see those 20 minutes missing so they make a new Edition that will sell well at the right time.

There was some talk in regards to the Possibility of an Extended for blu-ray last fall but nothing was confirmed. I was not gonna pass on this FAC edition and also bought the Amaray as I wanted to see the movie right away upon release on 3D. Glad I did Though as the Extended for the Martian will not have a 3D edition. Fox is a bit smart as they are not releasing the extended on 3D, so if you want the whole experience you need to get the initial release in 3D and after on Blu-ray format the extended edition to see those extra 20 min.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radi8tor