The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
but if you remove the shrinkwrap, it has no place in the package anymore. it doesn't "stay" anywhere.

film arena's magnetic lenti is better.

That's why I use Steel Book SFC2 protectors from SB central, keeps em tip toppy :thumbs: and you can open at your pleasure and enjoy them for what they`re supposed to be LOL

Maybe ! but the way they are doing it ain't working (parts falling off when unsealing the copy) :rolleyes:

but tbh I really don't care :hilarious: if it is a nice release that appeals to me, I'll get it, this is just a detail :thumbs:
To be fair, I've opened a PW Editon F7 with a lose lenti and an Interstellar Lenti that isn't loose...as an overal package..each was impressive. The loose lenti fits inside the slip, so It works for me.
image.jpeg

Reactions: jammmy
I think they should glue the lenticular on half the run and throw the other 250 away. Make it 250 Lenticular and 250 full slip. Problem solved!!!

Lol pretty much.
Except the print won't be 250 each. They will raise to 500 each or more. And the overall package won't be as nice. Can't believe people are actually complaining about a free gift lenti and trying to downgrade by having it not included.

I'm still torn between this and the FAC. I'm gravitating (no pun intended) towards this as I'm liking the fullslip artwork more. Think this is gonna be an 'on the day' decision.

That's why I use Steel Book SFC2 protectors from SB central, keeps em tip toppy :thumbs: and you can open at your pleasure and enjoy them for what they`re supposed to be LOL
Ditto. You have to option of displaying the lenti in the front, or store it in the back of the protective slipcover and have the actual steelbook slip be the front display. So I'm good with the loose lenti either way.

Reactions: jammmy