Price: £14.99

10981166-1406722128-294596.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 503
Last edited by a moderator:
placed an order for one with code STEELS10 for 10% off
I wonder why it'll be offered with a flash sale when there are still pending orders lol.
Probably as their stock systems aren't live and appear to be manually adjusted so any previous orders not despatched won't be taken off the amount available.

It's pitiful that in this day and age Zavvi has a system that would have been out-dated in the 90s!

I just received notification from my Bank that my card was charged. Based on the ammount, I'm 99% sure it's for this beauty here :)

Was always impressed with the level of violence in this film, especially the opening scenes. So bagged me a copy while its cheap.

Now £5.99....well f**k me, that's the fourth price drop since I ordered this....and still not received it:naughty:...

That sucks man, a similar thing happened to me with The Departed. I had to threaten to get trading standards involved in the end as they would not be reasonable and let me have it at the discounted price it was at when it finally left the warehouse. It's a shame threats had to become involved but it seems customer satistfaction alone is not a good enough reason for zavvi to be helpful.

That sucks man, a similar thing happened to me with The Departed. I had to threaten to get trading standards involved in the end as they would not be reasonable and let me have it at the discounted price it was at when it finally left the warehouse. It's a shame threats had to become involved but it seems customer satistfaction alone is not a good enough reason for zavvi to be helpful.
I actually got the despatch message for this about an hour after I posted the above comment, yeah I agree with your comment, if there was a no hassle returns policy and a distinct price match policy in place I would buy a lot more, grateful to pick this up for £8 though.