Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 26, 2016
Purchase link: The Purge: Election Year
Price: £22.99

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't really want to spend £23 on this considering I got the double pack steel for £6 :/

Should be around the £15.99 mark imo

Agree. It's very expensive. I've stuck in an order for now just in case, but will probably cancel nearer release date and hope for a price drop. The first two steelbooks are cheap as chips now!

been waiting for this! But that price...! 2 years ago I paid full price £20 for the second movie. 3 months later it went down for half price. Another 3 months later less than a tenner.

Being a fan of this movie I'm not going to give in to this price. I will wait for the reductions, £12.99 tops if I can be patient enough £9.99.

Really hope they keep the place holder art, I own the UK lenti amaray slip's of the first two and both Steel's (too cheap to pass up), so I'll prob pick up the amaray (assuming it come's with a matching slip) and wait for hopefully a good price drop on this steelbook, and if it sell's out at that price so be it....

The high price is for those that demand paying the premium to own this steel or watch the movie on release date. But I have learnt so many times from Zavvi you just need to sit and wait a few months then the price drops. There is almost a pattern of how they market and price their steels. Well they are a business out to make money so I cannot blame them for pricing the steels at X price if they sell.

Lots of decent poster images around for the artwork for this steelbook and my tuppence worth would be something really simple for the outside to complement the U.K. steelbook releases for the first two films:-
114177_large.jpg
110675_large.jpg
118607_large.jpg

3 choices for the FRONT (#1. poster design by LA, #2 & #3 by Brit artist ARDEN AVETT):-
#1.
upload_2016-8-26_22-14-46.png
#2.
The_Purge_Arden_Avett2.jpg

The_Purge_Arden_Avett1.jpg

#3.

For the BACK --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and for the INSIDE:-

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Lots of decent poster images around for the artwork for this steelbook and my tuppence worth would be something really simple for the outside to complement the U.K. steelbook releases for the first two films:-
114177_large.jpg
110675_large.jpg
118607_large.jpg

3 choices for the FRONT (#1. poster design by LA, #2 & #3 by Brit artist ARDEN AVETT):-
#1.View attachment 261263 #2.
The_Purge_Arden_Avett2.jpg

The_Purge_Arden_Avett1.jpg

#3.

For the BACK --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and for the INSIDE:-
Lot's of cool imagery for all 3 film's out there, I thought the first 2 Steel's were a little underwhelming, I like the placeholder art personally...

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
yes, it's true that the Amaray cover isn't bad and would make for an OK steelbook front if maybe a tad too busy and for the fact that it doesn't match the previous steels artwork-wise:-

91OuSY%2BghPL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited: