The Raid 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Official HDN Announcement:

We are pleased to announce that our friends at the Entertainment Store will have the Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook for The Raid 2!

Release date: August 11,2014

• Limited to 4,000 copies
    • Worldwide exclusive artwork by Jock
    • Debossed title
    • Zero finish

Purchase link £ 17.99

Group Buy: Masterblaster, Naughtius Maximus or HUBMUSWELL

65584215_500x500_1.jpg

More pics:
65584215_500x500_2.jpg

65584215_500x500_3.jpg

Previous member news regarding UK release:
This has just come up from their Facebook page...
http://shortlist.com/entertainment/films/exclusive-raid-2-blu-ray-artwork

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 671
Last edited by a moderator:
I am also just using my phone. I also have the problem that the link is not working. It worked before but I had a problem to order because of currency issues even i changed to euro for delivery to Germany

No I think any off screen violence was artistically intentional -

judging by the fact you see the main bad guys face implode and the camera just lingers on the aftermath. Just a shame they didn't show more of Prakoso fighting before he was killed off :(

Yeah could be. :cool:

When I get this I'm certainly going to be doing a 'Raid' double bill! Anyone wanna come over and join me? Bring your own beer :D

Got this on pre-order... A blind buy but heard lots of good things about the movie. Also, the first was great so this can't be too far behind... Can't wait.

Got this on pre-order... A blind buy but heard lots of good things about the movie. Also, the first was great so this can't be too far behind... Can't wait.

Too far behind it!?....mate this film is light years ahead of it!!! :)

Im hoping we might get some spot gloss on the title. That would make it perfect, IMO.

Hey guys. What kind of packaging does play.com use? I never ordered any steel there so I hope they're better than zavvi....