The rant/blurb thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Exactlly what it says. Feel free to blow off some steam or just to comment about something other than tech (no politics).

Just watch the language....Alpha LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Can it be cherry 7-up?

:shrug: Up to you really... Sometimes the cherry kind gets a little old on the sickly taste buds.

Oh, and maybe some orange juice will help. Do you have a significant other?

Intercourse boosts the immune system - I recommend 3, maybe 8 times a day until feeling better. I'm a Dr. you see... Dr. Phil

:shrug: Up to you really... Sometimes the cherry kind gets a little old on the sickly taste buds.

Oh, and maybe some orange juice will help. Do you have a significant other?

Intercourse boosts the immune system - I recommend 3, maybe 8 times a day until feeling better. I'm a Dr. you see... Dr. Phil

lol, and some club crackers...

No significant other. She turned into an ***** so I divorced her. I could do something else, but that might hurt!?!

Well... It wasn't showing that the alternative has the same effect except to reduce the risk of cancer... You do remember THAT article right?

LOL. Well I thought they were a male n female, just didn't know for sure. I do now LOL. I didn't even know it was pregnant though.

It's interesting you say that because I know reptiles generally lay eggs but I remember distinctly my bro and his friend down at the creek killing a copperhead and when they sliced it open there was baby snakes all over the place - of course thats what they told me I just saw the baby snakes in the tank.

:confused:

It's interesting you say that because I know reptiles generally lay eggs but I remember distinctly my bro and his friend down at the creek killing a copperhead and when they sliced it open there was baby snakes all over the place - of course thats what they told me I just saw the baby snakes in the tank.

:confused:

I doubt he was lying. Different snakes have offspring differently. The one that I have that laid eggs is a ball python. I also have a Red Tail Boa n they give live birth. I don't have to worry about that one though. It's a male n he's by himself.

Copperheads have a gestation period of three to nine months. They are a live-bearing snake, typically producing two to ten young; larger females produce larger broods. After birth, the female provides no direct care for the young.

you noobs n00b!!!

look I can google and wiki all day sir, just because I choose not to over the question of snakes sexuality and breeding traits is no reason to point fingers and make fun

:p

im super pissed off cause my fantasy baseball is choking a big chode right now even though i drafted the best team BY FAR nobody flippin is hitting well except for kinsler, but he got robbed CRAZY last night of a 3 run bomb and of course that would happen to me then i start beckett AGAIN and he blows up meanwhile Scherzer pitches a gem on my bench, god I HATE BECKETT!!! thankfully i picked up vlad off the waivers and hopefully he can help turn me team around although he wont be back to mid-late may.

how bout them brewers?!!!

im super pissed off cause my fantasy baseball is choking a big chode right now even though i drafted the best team BY FAR nobody flippin is hitting well except for kinsler, but he got robbed CRAZY last night of a 3 run bomb and of course that would happen to me then i start beckett AGAIN and he blows up meanwhile Scherzer pitches a gem on my bench, god I HATE BECKETT!!! thankfully i picked up vlad off the waivers and hopefully he can help turn me team around although he wont be back to mid-late may.

how bout them brewers?!!!

How about them Royals!

Status
Not open for further replies.