The rant/blurb thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Exactlly what it says. Feel free to blow off some steam or just to comment about something other than tech (no politics).

Just watch the language....Alpha LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I think its funny when I rip a squeaker going up the stairs knowing someone is behind me and then proceed to tell them about the mice problem we've been having...

In 25 years I've learned that people can be pretty darn tolerant...

Quick, stock up on chicken noodle soup and 7up!!!!!
Dude, that only works on SARS. You better be puffing from that paint remover more if you want a real vision for a swine flu cure.

Also, I'd like to get something off of my back...Marvel vs Capcom 2 demo stinks. No single player and the multiplayer is local only. I mean, come on, whats the harm of not shoving one or 2 levels of the single player campagin with a few characters? Give me a break.

Give me a break.

here ya go

images

Dude, that only works on SARS. You better be puffing from that paint remover more if you want a real vision for a swine flu cure.

Also, I'd like to get something off of my back...Marvel vs Capcom 2 demo stinks. No single player and the multiplayer is local only. I mean, come on, whats the harm of not shoving one or 2 levels of the single player campagin with a few characters? Give me a break.

LOL I just got into this on the other forum... I love the demo for what it is.. but thats because I have people to play with... Considering that a much larger file would have backlogged the network I'm willing to accept this for what it is.

As far as the swine flu goes.. your only option is to get a flu shot which isn't necessarily doing any good ANYWAYS.

All you can do is treat the symptoms and ride it out.. chicken soup and 7up does pretty good.. although I really like grilled cheese and tomato soup with a little bit of habenero added to help the sinuses.

LOL I just got into this on the other forum... I love the demo for what it is.. but thats because I have people to play with... Considering that a much larger file would have backlogged the network I'm willing to accept this for what it is.

As far as the swine flu goes.. your only option is to get a flu shot which isn't necessarily doing any good ANYWAYS.

All you can do is treat the symptoms and ride it out.. chicken soup and 7up does pretty good.. although I really like grilled cheese and tomato soup with a little bit of habenero added to help the sinuses.
Yeah, I remember back when I was younger I used to be given 7up whenever I was sick and such. Still, I like Sprite also. Good ol' JD Quench. T.H.I.R.S.T. never wins.

7 up only helps with upset stomachs; it rebalances the acidity of the stomach, and the bubbles can help sooth an upset stomach. chicken noodle soup helps because it is rich in sodium which replenish lost electrolytes. any help it gives for other illnesses is most likely just placebo.

and no, i didnt even know chunky kit kats existed. do they even make kit kats anymore?

7 up only helps with upset stomachs; it rebalances the acidity of the stomach, and the bubbles can help sooth an upset stomach. chicken noodle soup helps because it is rich in sodium which replenish lost electrolytes. any help it gives for other illnesses is most likely just placebo.

and no, i didnt even know chunky kit kats existed. do they even make kit kats anymore?

You just come in here and get all analytically smart with everything.. killjoy!

and OF COURSE they still make kit kats!

Yeah, chunky Kit Kats exist. They're just a bar of chocolate with the wafer goodness of a regular Kit Kat. And yes, Kit Kats are still being made.

The standard finger bars include mini single fingers (petits or miniatures), two finger mini bars, four (or three) finger standard bars, and "king size" bars (five to eight fingers).

A UK standard 2 finger bar in 2008 packaging
Kit Kat Extra CreamyKit Kat Original — (different taste & texture in different countries)
Kit Kat Fine Dark — UK, Spain & Germany variant of Kit Kat Dark Chocolate
Kit Kat Cacao 61% — Japan — newer version of Kit Kat Bitter with 61% cocoa content
Kit Kat Sakura (Cherry blossom) — Japan —
Kit Kat Cacao 72% — Japan — dark chocolate petits with 72% cocoa content
Kit Kat White Creme — US permanent edition — current version of US Kit Kat White made with vegetable oil based candy coating rather than pure white chocolate
Kit Kat White — Japan & Spain
Kit Kat Iced Tea — Japan
Kit Kat Caramel and Salt — Japan
Kit Kat Kinako (soybean flour) — Japan
Kit Kat Wa Guri (Chestnut flavour) — Japan
Kit Kat Green Tea — Japan
Kit Kat Milky White — Germany variant of Kit Kat White Chocolate
Kit Kat Mint — UK permanent edition, US limited edition — mint flavoured milk chocolate coating
Kit Kat Mint Chocolate — Australia — mint green colour wafers
Kit Kat Apple — Japan
Kit Kat Orange — UK permanent edition, US, Japan, Malaysia limited edition.
Kit Kat International Recipe — Malaysia, Singapore and selected East Asian countries — The chocolate were made from Ghana cocoa beans thus having the tendencies to melt down very easily when compared to Kit Kat Original.
Kit Kat Café Latte with Hokkaidō Milk — Japan
Kit Kat Kiwifruit — Japan
Kit Kat Strawberry — Japan
Kit Kat Peach — Japan
Kit Kat Caramac — UK
Kit Kat Chocolate Overload — Australia — Milk Chocolate outside, chocolate creme filling and chocolate wafers
Kit Kat Gold — Japan — petits with fudge like covering and dusted cocoa powder on outside
Kit Kat Noisette (Hazelnut) — Germany
Kit Kat Lite — India — two finger bar with 50% less sugar
Kit Kat Carb Alternatives — US — low carb version with 50% less sugar carbs
Kit Kat Low Carb — UK
Kit Kat Cantaloupe; Japan
Kit Kat Pineapple; South Africa
Kit Kat Cappuccino; Poland
Kit Kat Triple Berry; Japan
Kit Kat Mango; Japan
Kit Kat Azuki (Red Bean); Japan
Kit Kat Green Grape Muscat; Japan[17]
Kit Kat Caramel Macchiato; Japan (September 2008)[18]
Kit Kat Zunda - mashed edamame beans; Japan (only in Yamagata prefecture)
Kit Kat Hascapp - Hokkaido blueberry; Japan (only in Hokkaido prefecture)
Kit Kat Soy Sauce - "Tokyo Limited Edition" ; Japan
Kit Kat Yakimorokoshi - grilled corn; Japan (only in Hokkaido prefecture)
Kit Kat Jyagaimo - potato; Japan (only in Hokkaido prefecture)
Kit Kat Daigakuimo - candied sweet potato; Japan
Kit Kat Kobe pudding - "Kobe Limited Edition" ; Japan
Kit Kat Houjicha - Japanese roasted tea ; Japan
Kit Kat Kokuto - Black sugar ; Japan
Kit Kat Watermelon and Salt ; Japan
Kit Kat Pumpkin ; Japan
Kit Kat Edamame ; Japan
Kit Kat Banana; Canada
Kit Kat Lemon Chocolate ; Japan (Valentine's limited edition)
Kit Kat Cookies & Chocolate ; Japan
Kit Kat Dark Chocolate; Italy
Kit Kat White Chocolate; Italy

[edit] Large single finger Chunky bars

Kit Kat Chunky
Kit Kat Chunky and Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter, as sold in the UK (September 2006)Kit Kat Chunky — UK, Canada, everywhere besides US, Japan , Hong Kong
Kit Kat Big Kat — Japan & Hershey US version of Chunky
Kit Kat Big Kat Bitter — Japan
Kit Kat Black — Turkey — a dark chocolate chunky
Kit Kat Big Break — UK — extra large Chunky bar
Kit Kat Chunky M.A.X. (Maximum Appetite Xcitement) — Canada — another extra large Chunky bar
Kit Kat Chunky White — limited or permanent edition in many different countries
Kit Kat Cookie Dough — Australia
Kit Kat Chunky Hazelnut Cream — Germany
Kit Kat Honeycomb — Australia
Kit Kat caramel — US version of Kit Kat Chunky Caramel
Kit Kat Chunky Caramel — Canada, Australia and UK
Kit Kat Editions Golden Caramel — UK — same as Chunky Caramel
Kit Kat Editions Caramel Dream — Germany — another Chunky Caramel
Kit Kat Peanut butter — UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, — Chunky with peanut butter filling
Kit Kat Editions Tiramisu — UK
Kit Kat Extra Crispy — US — Chunky with a six layer wafer
Kit Kat Strawberry; Australia and raises funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Kit Kat Cookies n Cream; Australia, released in August 2008.

[edit] Other Kit Kat forms and shapes
Kit Kat Choc'n'Go — France — box of individually wrapped fingers
Kit Kat Choc'n'Go Dark Choco — France limited edition — dark chocolate coating with caramelised cocoa pieces
Kit Kat Delight — Italy
Kit Kat Family Block — Australia — twelve finger family size bar
Kit Kat Family Block Chocolate Overload — Australia
Kit Kat I-Stick — Japan limited edition — Creamy bitter chocolate between wafers and dark chocolate coating — two stick format sold in cooler or freezer section of stores
Kit Kat Stick — Japan — box of individually wrapped long Kit Kat fingers
Kit Kat Stick Almond — Japan
Kit Kat Stick Half Bitter — Japan
Kit Kat Tablet — France — same as Kit Kat Family Block
Kit Kat Ball — France — bag of round bite-size pieces
Kit Kat Bites — US, Malaysia &, — similar to Kit Kat ball
Kit Kat Little — Japan — newer version of Kit Kat Baby
Kit Kat Pop Choc — UK, Germany, Poland, The Netherlands — also identical to Kit Kat Ball
Kit Kat Kubes — UK — square-shaped miniature pieces
Kit Kat Chunky — The Netherlands — Bigger size Kit Kat Chunky
Kit Kat Senses; UK & Ireland — hazelnut praline centred
Kit Kat Chunky Duo; UK; A little larger than a Kit Kat Chunky Kingsize, and split into two separate bars.
Kit Kat (Finger size) Almost half the size of a kit kat bar; Pakistan
Kit Kat Watermelon Minis; Japan[17]
Kit Kat Black Sugar Minis; Japan[17]
Kit Kat Cone - Ice-cream cone with vanilla ice-cream covered in chocolate with a single Kit Kat stick in the top; Japan, Denmark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat

The standard finger bars include mini single fingers (petits or miniatures), two finger mini bars, four (or three) finger standard bars, and "king size" bars (five to eight fingers).

A UK standard 2 finger bar in 2008 packaging
Kit Kat Extra CreamyKit Kat Original — (different taste & texture in different countries)
Kit Kat Fine Dark — UK, Spain & Germany variant of Kit Kat Dark Chocolate
Kit Kat Cacao 61% — Japan — newer version of Kit Kat Bitter with 61% cocoa content
Kit Kat Sakura (Cherry blossom) — Japan —
Kit Kat Cacao 72% — Japan — dark chocolate petits with 72% cocoa content
Kit Kat White Creme — US permanent edition — current version of US Kit Kat White made with vegetable oil based candy coating rather than pure white chocolate
Kit Kat White — Japan & Spain
Kit Kat Iced Tea — Japan
Kit Kat Caramel and Salt — Japan
Kit Kat Kinako (soybean flour) — Japan
Kit Kat Wa Guri (Chestnut flavour) — Japan
Kit Kat Green Tea — Japan
Kit Kat Milky White — Germany variant of Kit Kat White Chocolate
Kit Kat Mint — UK permanent edition, US limited edition — mint flavoured milk chocolate coating
Kit Kat Mint Chocolate — Australia — mint green colour wafers
Kit Kat Apple — Japan
Kit Kat Orange — UK permanent edition, US, Japan, Malaysia limited edition.
Kit Kat International Recipe — Malaysia, Singapore and selected East Asian countries — The chocolate were made from Ghana cocoa beans thus having the tendencies to melt down very easily when compared to Kit Kat Original.
Kit Kat Café Latte with Hokkaidō Milk — Japan
Kit Kat Kiwifruit — Japan
Kit Kat Strawberry — Japan
Kit Kat Peach — Japan
Kit Kat Caramac — UK
Kit Kat Chocolate Overload — Australia — Milk Chocolate outside, chocolate creme filling and chocolate wafers
Kit Kat Gold — Japan — petits with fudge like covering and dusted cocoa powder on outside
Kit Kat Noisette (Hazelnut) — Germany
Kit Kat Lite — India — two finger bar with 50% less sugar
Kit Kat Carb Alternatives — US — low carb version with 50% less sugar carbs
Kit Kat Low Carb — UK
Kit Kat Cantaloupe; Japan
Kit Kat Pineapple; South Africa
Kit Kat Cappuccino; Poland
Kit Kat Triple Berry; Japan
Kit Kat Mango; Japan
Kit Kat Azuki (Red Bean); Japan
Kit Kat Green Grape Muscat; Japan[17]
Kit Kat Caramel Macchiato; Japan (September 2008)[18]
Kit Kat Zunda - mashed edamame beans; Japan (only in Yamagata prefecture)
Kit Kat Hascapp - Hokkaido blueberry; Japan (only in Hokkaido prefecture)
Kit Kat Soy Sauce - "Tokyo Limited Edition" ; Japan
Kit Kat Yakimorokoshi - grilled corn; Japan (only in Hokkaido prefecture)
Kit Kat Jyagaimo - potato; Japan (only in Hokkaido prefecture)
Kit Kat Daigakuimo - candied sweet potato; Japan
Kit Kat Kobe pudding - "Kobe Limited Edition" ; Japan
Kit Kat Houjicha - Japanese roasted tea ; Japan
Kit Kat Kokuto - Black sugar ; Japan
Kit Kat Watermelon and Salt ; Japan
Kit Kat Pumpkin ; Japan
Kit Kat Edamame ; Japan
Kit Kat Banana; Canada
Kit Kat Lemon Chocolate ; Japan (Valentine's limited edition)
Kit Kat Cookies & Chocolate ; Japan
Kit Kat Dark Chocolate; Italy
Kit Kat White Chocolate; Italy

[edit] Large single finger Chunky bars

Kit Kat Chunky
Kit Kat Chunky and Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter, as sold in the UK (September 2006)Kit Kat Chunky — UK, Canada, everywhere besides US, Japan , Hong Kong
Kit Kat Big Kat — Japan & Hershey US version of Chunky
Kit Kat Big Kat Bitter — Japan
Kit Kat Black — Turkey — a dark chocolate chunky
Kit Kat Big Break — UK — extra large Chunky bar
Kit Kat Chunky M.A.X. (Maximum Appetite Xcitement) — Canada — another extra large Chunky bar
Kit Kat Chunky White — limited or permanent edition in many different countries
Kit Kat Cookie Dough — Australia
Kit Kat Chunky Hazelnut Cream — Germany
Kit Kat Honeycomb — Australia
Kit Kat caramel — US version of Kit Kat Chunky Caramel
Kit Kat Chunky Caramel — Canada, Australia and UK
Kit Kat Editions Golden Caramel — UK — same as Chunky Caramel
Kit Kat Editions Caramel Dream — Germany — another Chunky Caramel
Kit Kat Peanut butter — UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, — Chunky with peanut butter filling
Kit Kat Editions Tiramisu — UK
Kit Kat Extra Crispy — US — Chunky with a six layer wafer
Kit Kat Strawberry; Australia and raises funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Kit Kat Cookies n Cream; Australia, released in August 2008.

[edit] Other Kit Kat forms and shapes
Kit Kat Choc'n'Go — France — box of individually wrapped fingers
Kit Kat Choc'n'Go Dark Choco — France limited edition — dark chocolate coating with caramelised cocoa pieces
Kit Kat Delight — Italy
Kit Kat Family Block — Australia — twelve finger family size bar
Kit Kat Family Block Chocolate Overload — Australia
Kit Kat I-Stick — Japan limited edition — Creamy bitter chocolate between wafers and dark chocolate coating — two stick format sold in cooler or freezer section of stores
Kit Kat Stick — Japan — box of individually wrapped long Kit Kat fingers
Kit Kat Stick Almond — Japan
Kit Kat Stick Half Bitter — Japan
Kit Kat Tablet — France — same as Kit Kat Family Block
Kit Kat Ball — France — bag of round bite-size pieces
Kit Kat Bites — US, Malaysia &, — similar to Kit Kat ball
Kit Kat Little — Japan — newer version of Kit Kat Baby
Kit Kat Pop Choc — UK, Germany, Poland, The Netherlands — also identical to Kit Kat Ball
Kit Kat Kubes — UK — square-shaped miniature pieces
Kit Kat Chunky — The Netherlands — Bigger size Kit Kat Chunky
Kit Kat Senses; UK & Ireland — hazelnut praline centred
Kit Kat Chunky Duo; UK; A little larger than a Kit Kat Chunky Kingsize, and split into two separate bars.
Kit Kat (Finger size) Almost half the size of a kit kat bar; Pakistan
Kit Kat Watermelon Minis; Japan[17]
Kit Kat Black Sugar Minis; Japan[17]
Kit Kat Cone - Ice-cream cone with vanilla ice-cream covered in chocolate with a single Kit Kat stick in the top; Japan, Denmark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat
Heh. Only in Japan.

Careful. The image is a bit big.

Kitkat.jpg

I like strawberries...

Man... I really need to quit staying up until 5am ... I rearranged the tracks to Tool's Lateralus album - it was pretty cool... the drinking game was unnecessary though.

Status
Not open for further replies.