The Road (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 11 August 2014 (was August 4th, 2014)
Buy link: The Road
Note: Limited to 2000

wtVDMv1403870018.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
Really classy looking steelbook. The dull grey suits the theme of the film imo... plus, had the background been white, then the ash flakes wouldn't have stood out as much. And for once the black and white interior art actually works here. Very happy with it overall!

Not the best picture to judge it on fyi...

road.jpg

Got mine today but unfortunately I'm going to have to send it back for a replacement. The front of the steelbook is loose and the case sticks everytime I try to open it :(

Got mine today but unfortunately I'm going to have to send it back for a replacement. The front of the steelbook is loose and the case sticks everytime I try to open it :(
Mine actually has a similar problem... nothing's loose, but it's really hard to open and I have to give it a good squeeze to close it properly. I can live with it though.

Inside artwork?

Takes awesome pictures but no inside artwork pics...my brain hurts
I was hoping someone with a better camera would've come along by now, because I feel my crappy iPhone pictures aren't doing the steelbook justice. But until then, here's another quick photo just for you guys...

photo (2).JPG

I had the same STICK problem with Die Hard 2, had to practically use the JAWS OF LIFE to open it.

Is this a problem with the whole batch, or is it just a few rotten eggs?

Thanks for posting the pics fellas, I appreciate it! I didn't order this initially but now that I see how well those white snowflakes look on the front and back, I'm gonna have to order it before it sells out. :D

Oh, and the inside art is fantastic!