The Shape of Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 02) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: August 3, 2018
Purchase links: TBA - (Pre-order July 19 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price: $34.99
Notes: Total Print Run 2010 copies. Full Slip 860 copies, Lenticular 1150 copies.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenticular Slip

37003607_2170795309622001_2691387822350270464_o.jpg37121001_2170795876288611_1506135401666969600_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And for those who can't see the above:

Dear International Customers,

The relese date of <The Shape of Water> BD Steelbook LE will be postponed from July 26 to August 3.
Due to a problem with the lenticular's 3D effect of this item, we decided to re-product it.
Please excuse us for delaying the release schedule.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards.
Weetcollection.

Is the lenticular effect of the image posted by Damon or Apollon?

The one I posted is the updated one.

This is what the translation from Korean states:

How are you? It's a witeukollegsyeon.

I'm going to put up a newly-produced lentikyulleo real video.
The editing operation of the color and 3 D effect has been progress.
I was focused on getting the most 3 D effects, but I didn't have the main image image, so I had a somewhat difficulty with the debs and 3 D effect implementation.
Please take a look at the reference, please.

The release schedule is on August 3 as it has been published.
Thank you to everyone who has been waiting, and I will do my best to make sure that there is no more setbacks in the schedule.

Thank you.
Witeukollegsyeon dream.

This is what the translation from Korean states:

How are you? It's a witeukollegsyeon.

I'm going to put up a newly-produced lentikyulleo real video.
The editing operation of the color and 3 D effect has been progress.
I was focused on getting the most 3 D effects, but I didn't have the main image image, so I had a somewhat difficulty with the debs and 3 D effect implementation.
Please take a look at the reference, please.

The release schedule is on August 3 as it has been published.
Thank you to everyone who has been waiting, and I will do my best to make sure that there is no more setbacks in the schedule.

Thank you.
Witeukollegsyeon dream.

That Facebook translation though :LOL:

witeukollegsyeon = WeET Collection
lentikyulleo = lenticular
debs = depth
dream = team

Reactions: Olymphat
Ah man. That looks really good. Gutted I slept on this one.
Yeah, it’s gone everywhere. WDPung and Koreanmuse have sold all their stock as well. I’m picking this will command some pretty big bucks from resellers.

Yeah, it’s gone everywhere. WDPung and Koreanmuse have sold all their stock as well. I’m picking this will command some pretty big bucks from resellers.

thats 99,9% not true at all.. no way wdpung had only 2 of each for sale and no way koreanmuse had only 5 each.. no way this *genuinely* sold out within a few minutes.. interest for this was way too low (indicator is the number of posts here)..my advice: dont panic buy this for a serious markup.. it will most likely be available again from both wdpung and koreanmuse

thats 99,9% not true at all.. no way wdpung had only 2 of each for sale and no way koreanmuse had only 5 each.. no way this *genuinely* sold out within a few minutes.. interest for this was way too low (indicator is the number of posts here)..my advice: dont panic buy this for a serious markup.. it will most likely be available again from both wdpung and koreanmuse

I messaged them both on the same day they sold out. I was at work so missed out when they listed them. they both said they are sold out for now but shoudl have some come release time but the price would be higher which is fair enough if it's sold otu an rare. Hopefully it wont be too much over retail.