91d6gD7uGHL._AA1500_.jpg

91yQURb+aFL._AA1500_.jpg

916NHXZBO8L._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pictures, thanks to townterrier
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the photos, townterrier.

But seriously.....yawn. The inside art looks terrible.

This steelbook actually suits the crappy matte finish, there's nothing else going for it though.

Sorry to be so negative but this wave was just a huge let down.

Yeah, not the best wave produced CaptainCoffee, that's for sure. I've never seen this film, thought I'd give it a go, especially in steel format!

Just got off the phone from Amazon, cannot replace, not in stock. Offered 15% refund.....or phone back on the 1st/2nd of April when hopefully they MAY be in stock.....

Doesn't look great... not sure whether to cancel this or not now, my pre-orders for this wave haven't shipped yet. :ohno:

Not too sure what to do with this one. I don't like the artwork wanna cancel it however it's sold out on Amazon.

There's always the chance that a lot of pre-orders will be cancelled (many may cancel after seeing actual pictures like yourself) so it may become available again anyway. Even so I don't see it selling out any time soon at the other sites. If stuff like The A-Team or Man On Fire are still available nearly a year after release at Zavvi, i'm sure this will be too.

Thanks for the pictures of this one! And I must to agree that it could be better in the sense of better inner artwork, different artwork on the back or embossing title and border like others from this wave. But also I must to say that I like this messy colour, matt finish and this scratches on this steelbook because it fits for this movie as to any other. This gray artworks reflects the the spirit of this great movie, and I like it ;)