England
Just spotted this (YES ITS FINALLY HERE!!) on amazon.co.uk - no pic yet

RELEASE DATE: Sept. 08, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): £129.99
ORDER: Amazon

The Sopranos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just seen this! :LOL:

Hands down my favourite series of all time!

Hope we'll see a collectors edition as well or that this is real good looking. :D

Pic is up at amazon. Add to the OP?

I'm a little dissapointed, looks like this is just a big box with amarays inside? I was hoping for something more creative tbh.

Agreed, what an awkward lump. I sold my slimline deluxe edition boxset a while ago when this was announced, which was far superior design-wise. Even the standard DVD boxset has much nicer exterior artwork; the standing characters and the title above. Also as a DVD set, it was free of the gaudy blue line that plagues blu-ray releases.

I don't regret selling though, as I want this series to watch on blu-ray, end of story. However, I'm not going to pre-order now. Going to wait for real images and a price drop. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: meth head
Agreed, what an awkward lump. I sold my slimline deluxe edition boxset a while ago when this was announced, which was far superior design-wise. Even the standard DVD boxset has much nicer exterior artwork; the standing characters and the title above. Also as a DVD set, it was free of the gaudy blue line that plagues blu-ray releases.

I don't regret selling though, as I want this series to watch on blu-ray, end of story. However, I'm not going to pre-order now. Going to wait for real images and a price drop. Thanks for the info.

Same here, got the delux edition boxset on DVD. I'm not selling it though, not yet.
And like you, I'll have to have this on blu-ray. ;)

Been waiting on this for so long! Br Ba & The Sopranos are my two favourite shows, but I agree with you guys, that's one fugly looking set! I'll still pick it up though.

It's not exactly stunning is it? There seems to have been no effort put into the design at all.

I would wait like the DVD sets this will probably be re-released again in a super deluxe amazing why did you buy the first bluray edition, lol