The Strain: The Complete First Season (Premium Collector's Edition Blu-ray) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: June 09, 2015
PRICE: $69.99
ORDER: Amazon.com

The Strain 1.jpg The Strain 2.jpg

Last edited:
I JUST ORDERED MINE TO BE SHIPPED TO THE UK AND HERE IS WHAT IT COST.
For shipping choose Amazon Global Expedited 8-14 days from the US because you will not have Royal Mail or other couriers charging you £8 + handling fee for paying customs for you when it enters the UK because you have already paid customs tax at check out so actually works out cheaper.

£47 Collectors box set
£7 Shipping & Handling
£10 Import Fees Paid

£64 TOTAL (roughly because of currency fluctuations )

Reactions: Sigill
Ordered one the other day with a new email address so I could use the new customer discount code. $37.57 shipped after tax.

I should have specified that the discount is only on foxconnect.com Amazon doesn't have any discount.

Last edited:
I like the series but the thing is I'm not so crazy about this "Master" monster design, previous del Toro's monsters designs are all amazing... I guess because of it's TV series / budgets? Or he may have second transform?

For those of us in the UK or other places around the world who want this I recommend you tell Amazon about the lower price. If you go on the product page and go to the 'Product Details' section, at the bottom it will give you an option to submit information about another place with a lower price. Just enter the URL and price of this item from fox connect.com and if enough of us do it they might match it.

Amazon didn't lower the price yet, so I took the chance and cancelled my original order to go with FoxConnect instead. Used their Movie Club discount, got it for $34.99 shipped to my U.S. address. Not too shabby.

Reactions: ocielz