The Strain: The Complete First Season (Premium Collector's Edition Blu-ray) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: June 09, 2015
PRICE: $69.99
ORDER: Amazon.com

The Strain 1.jpg The Strain 2.jpg

Last edited:
@PKAVFC ha so I did... yea the original link was .ca but then it took me to .com and the order was definitely completed there (just checked). Thanks anyways bro - complete novice with this ordering from overseas business - Just ordered from Novamedia so God knows how that will turn out lol.

Reactions: PKAVFC
@PKAVFC ha so I did... yea the original link was .ca but then it took me to .com and the order was definitely completed there (just checked). Thanks anyways bro - complete novice with this ordering from overseas business - Just ordered from Novamedia so God knows how that will turn out lol.

No problem buddy - just didn't want to let you get done over by customs with CA.

As for Nova - I mark it as "merchandise" value of $20 and do not include original invoice :thumbs:

If you haven't done that you can email Nova (their email is at bottom of their website)

All the best :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Driver
Just ordered this , works out at £31.51 GBP for anyone in UK interested
That's with import charges and shipping , which for me is a decent price to get a collectors item shipped from USA to UK

Now down to $29.99

And is this best price it's been?i did see in this post ca had it lower but noticed that back up in price but even if it was still the lower price ca charge heaps for postage so comparing this to current U.S. Price and exchange rate this would still have been less.

How big is this item?

I don't have one but I've seen a few unboxings on YouTube, the standard amaray case just fits inside the 'wooden' base so the should give you a sense of scale, I'd guesstimate it's half scale, nowhere near as big as the planet of the apes or other 'head editions' but still a decent I've for display, and for the price not a bad set, I'm considering importing one myself as I really enjoyed the series and we didn't get any kind of special edition in the UK to my knowledge...