The Strain: The Complete First Season (Premium Collector's Edition Blu-ray) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: June 09, 2015
PRICE: $69.99
ORDER: Amazon.com

The Strain 1.jpg The Strain 2.jpg

Last edited:
2 questions guys
Is this a decent series ? And is this region free
Decent as in? Well played? Nicely edited? Good direction?

Why not have a look at a couple of trailers. It's not top notch, but for me personally it's entertaining and that's what counts to me.

Of course it has its moments, which to me feel a bit B-grade, but it's a series about vampires so what do you think?

Have a look at some trailers, if you like vampires, a bit of thriller and suspense, with some nice effects. You'll probably like this.

Reactions: MGD
Decent as in? Well played? Nicely edited? Good direction?

Why not have a look at a couple of trailers. It's not top notch, but for me personally it's entertaining and that's what counts to me.

Of course it has its moments, which to me feel a bit B-grade, but it's a series about vampires so what do you think?

Have a look at some trailers, if you like vampires, a bit of thriller and suspense, with some nice effects. You'll probably like this.

i meant is the this series good? as in good , not sure why u think i would be asking about editing/directing . if that was the case id say is this directed well which would make me really really boring

Reactions: PKAVFC
i meant is the this series good? as in good , not sure why u think i would be asking about editing/directing . if that was the case id say is this directed well which would make me really really boring
To each their own. But decent series are always well directed. So in that case, my question is going deeper than your original.

But nevermind. This makes me look boring doesn't it?

Like I said, for me it's entertaining and even though there are some parts which feel a bit B-grade, the series as a whole, makes me come back everytime to watch the next episode.

But in terms of directing and production value, it ain't no Hannibal.

Reactions: whysoserious?
@PKAVFC yeah thanks buddy, I did make sure and it did note that any relevant UK customs charges were included at check-out... we'll find out soon enough lol.

I have some bad news... Just checked and you will get charged about £15-20 customs.

I ordered SOA last year and after a lot of back and forth, they honoured it refunding my customs charge

My advice mate, cancel your order, unless you factor in customs :thumbs: