Release date: 8th June 2015
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (SOLD OUT)

Limited to 1000 Copies.

11094344-6074278265840395.jpg

11094344-6234278265867974.jpg 11094344-1634278265858191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The price has dropped to £14.99 now.
This I find very odd indeed. Why decrease the price now, after zavvi sold out at £19.99, and zavvi cancelled some peoples orders ?

It doesn't make any sense, if and when these go back up for sale (and they will), zavvi will lose £5 on every sale from the cancelled orders which will be re-ordered at the lower price ?!?!, and don't forget that many members intend to cancel for the FilmArena version, so I have no doubt there are going to be a lot coming back up for sale.

Also there is the possibility, anyone who pre-ordered this is going to see the price drop and cancel, hoping to grab one at the lower price when these go back up for sale.

And regarding the pre-order price promise, anyone who used a discount code (5% or 10%) will not get the lower price when this is charged, as it is against the terms and conditions.

So there is a dilemma here, cancel now and hope to get it when it goes back up for sale at a lower price, or wait it out, in case zavvi put the price back up nearer the release date......aahhhhggg !!!

Daft.

This I find very odd indeed. Why decrease the price now, after zavvi sold out at £19.99, and zavvi cancelled some peoples orders ?

It doesn't make any sense, if and when these go back up for sale (and they will), zavvi will lose £5 on every sale from the cancelled orders which will be re-ordered at the lower price ?!?!, and don't forget that many members intend to cancel for the FilmArena version, so I have no doubt there are going to be a lot coming back up for sale.

Also there is the possibility, anyone who pre-ordered this is going to see the price drop and cancel, hoping to grab one at the lower price when these go back up for sale.

And regarding the pre-order price promise, anyone who used a discount code (5% or 10%) will not get the lower price when this is charged, as it is against the terms and conditions.

So there is a dilemma here, cancel now and hope to get it when it goes back up for sale at a lower price, or wait it out, in case zavvi put the price back up nearer the release date......aahhhhggg !!!

Daft.

Ah yes, it's called the Zavvi Conundrum.

What to do, what to do... :p

Reactions: harry
According to some recent submissions from Fox to the BBFC. We're getting new special features. Hooray
An example here.
We don't know yet 100% if the new extra applies to the UK steelbook

Info from a German site in regards to new terminator steelbook
Its might be different to what Fox UK release though

Terminator" have revealed new edition with new bonus extras
The announced new bonus material, which is provided to the Blu-ray in the form of download codes for the digital reference available, you put only in the conventional Keep Case Edition
The Steelbook will therefore not have the code with access to the new extras.

If this applies to the UK as well I will be ordering both the Steelbook and the Amaray Blu-ray

• Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Just took a screenshot of the price just in case they dont honour tge price drop. Which is great news on this

Just took a screenshot of the price just in case they dont honour tge price drop. Which is great news on this
Did you use any discount codes on your order because if you did the pre order price promise don't apply

Pre-order Price Promise: Order this product with us today
and if we reduce the price between taking your order and the release date, we
will charge you the lower price!

This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including
any discount codes and bundle offers.

has nobody pointed out the horrendous back art which makes the T-800 look like some sort of cybornetic rabbit?

has nobody pointed out the horrendous back art which makes the T-800 look like some sort of cybornetic rabbit?

I LOVE Rabbits:notworthy: . Also no where near as bad in my view of X men Days of future Past :wow: .

I have said meny times before the only back views I personally are botherd about are when they are in a scrum :hungry: :hungry: :D.

@wayne71

Thats EXACTLY what I did :) .

The only 'special feature' I really want on the blu ray is the mono soundtrack. But for £15 I'd bite if it comes back on sale; I don't need a fancy slipcase or what have you.

Reactions: lolwut
Did you use any discount codes on your order because if you did the pre order price promise don't apply

Pre-order Price Promise: Order this product with us today
and if we reduce the price between taking your order and the release date, we
will charge you the lower price!

This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including
any discount codes and bundle offers.

That 5% off my order sounded oh so good at the time. You just can't win with Zavvi. :hilarious:

That 5% off my order sounded oh so good at the time. You just can't win with Zavvi. :hilarious:
Which as I mentioned in my previous post above, do we keep our orders or cancel and hope this comes back up for sale at the £14.99 price, or wait it out in case they up the price again ?

Zavvi have put a lot of us in a dilemma here.....what to do ??!!!!?!!!!

Which as I mentioned in my previous post above, do we keep our orders or cancel and hope this comes back up for sale at the £14.99 price, or wait it out in case they up the price again ?

Zavvi have put a lot of us in a dilemma here.....what to do ??!!!!?!!!!

I went with the Film Arena version so I contemplate cancelling this but for classic movies I do like owning the UK disc and limited to 1000 copies is a deal breaker. It will probably come back in stock as per cancellations but the questions remain "for how long" and "is it worth the hassle over £4?".