Play.com
Amazon UK

image.jpg

Actual pics thanks to ricster:
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shanester
Amazon has this currently listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item." even though this has been sold out for quite a while.

This has become quite a rare and valuable steelbook, I missed this when it came out a couple years ago, so I ordered a copy from Amazon. Let's see if I'm actually going to get it. Usually Amazon has been pretty accurate with their listings though and they have some older (previously Zavvi or Play exclusive) steelbooks in stock, which have been released years ago, like Michael Bay's The Rock and the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles steelbooks. Both of them are sold by Amazon themselves and not a third party seller and the same goes for The Treasure of the Sierra Madre steelbook.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A6W9ASK/?tag=hidefnin-21

• Helpful Post
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Amazon has this currently listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item." even though this has been sold out for quite a while.

This has become quite a rare and valuable steelbook, I missed this when it came out a couple years ago, so I ordered a copy from Amazon. Let's see if I'm actually going to get it. Usually Amazon has been pretty accurate with their listings though and they have some older (previously Zavvi or Play exclusive) steelbooks in stock, which have been released years ago, like Michael Bay's The Rock and the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles steelbooks. Both of them are sold by Amazon themselves and not a third party seller and the same goes for The Treasure of the Sierra Madre steelbook.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A6W9ASK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yeah, I intended to get it back when it was selling everywhere nice and cheat at like £10 on Zavvi and Amazon but when I was finally ready to order it suddenly had gone out of stock everywhere and AFAIK never really came back in stock anywhere. After a little while of searching around I managed to buy a mint condition one from someone on here though about a year ago, so you could try posting a wanted for one every now and then.

I'm actually quite optimistic of getting it from Amazon UK, as they have had plenty of older (previously out of print/stock) steelbooks back in stock in the recent months.