The Voices (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Films) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: 13 July, 2015 (Live Thurs May 21 mid-day)
Purchase link:
Zavvi,
Amazon.
Price: £17.99

steel.jpg

Confirmed earlier today via Arrow's twitter feed:

Watch out for a strictly limited edition #TheVoices Fridge #Steelbook coming to the UK on July 13

https://twitter.com/ArrowFilms/status/592978657943101440

Maybe something like this?

the-voices-poster03.jpg

My favourite film of last year - I am so in for this one!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
I completely feel the pain....I pre-ordered this as well, though I try to avoid it with all Zavvi releases....but I really liked the design and being an Arrow release initially and the only steelbook version of the film, I thought this may sell out soon....

Nevertheless, cannot really blame anyone, including Zavvi....after collecting steelbooks for more than 3 years now, should have known better and taken the chance to wait....

Here are some pictures of this little Independent Dark Comedy/Crime movie
Very Nice little Stelbook, Glossy Treatment. No embossed treatment but nice one to own if you enjoyed the movie.
It is stated as ''Region B'' BUT Plays just wonderful on my ''Region A'' Player so to my surprise I was able to watch it.
I don't know if it plays on every region A Player, but it plays on mine so I would assume it must play on other as well.

You need to like independent (small budget movies) as it is a Dark Comedy one. I just think it is Clever Funny but not for everyone.
His perception of his own reality when he is off his meds is drastically different from the Reality of ''how things actually really are''

1 - Sealed Front.jpg 2 - Sealed Back.jpg 3 - Front Steel.jpg 4 - Back Steel.jpg
5 - Inside Art and Disk.jpg

It is stated as ''Region B'' BUT Plays just wonderful on my ''Region A'' Player so to my surprise I was able to watch it. I don't know if it plays on every region A Player, but it plays on mine so I would assume it must play on other as well.

Can confirm, works on my US PS3.

steelbook looks sexy... I love that pink against silver with gloss finish, really really well done ... for me I like the film but not in the way that I'd re-watch so probably say no unless the price really comes down...
anyway still wonder how comes the OP stated Zavvi Exclusive while Amazon selling it?

I liked the movie. It was definitely more dark than comedy, but it kept things relatively light with the humor.

steelbook looks sexy... I love that pink against silver with gloss finish, really really well done ... for me I like the film but not in the way that I'd re-watch so probably say no unless the price really comes down...
anyway still wonder how comes the OP stated Zavvi Exclusive while Amazon selling it?
We leave that in the OP as it originally was a Zavvi Exclusive. A lot of people use the threads for reference at a later date so they like to know the exact original release details of the Steelbook.

FYI Arrow sale ENDS a minute before MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

For those yet to buy 'The Long Good Friday + Mona Lisa' BOXSET and missed the recent drop on Amazon (GBP 17.99) it is still available at Arrow and is in the sale for a penny under 25 quid (as well as lots of other decently priced Blu-rays including some quite recent releases).

I bought 12 titles the day before yesterday including the exclusive (still !?) 'Blood and Black Lace' steelbook for GBP 14.99

This would have looked loads better in Ex-Machina white IMO :)