The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
A
Lol.. me too.. typical teenager even in an apocalypse :rofl: this last season he's not been so annoying.. but I'm not a fan of his but he is needed in the plot to motivate rick to carry on fighting for survival so I'll suffer him lol

This color tops have released michonne, Rick and daryl so far and people have done youtube reviews if you wanna check out the actual quality of this line. Jesus will be my first. :happy:

I agree. A real pain in the butt at times. lol.

Do you follow a guy on youtube whos channel is called Make a Path Presents? He uploads some great walking dead videos. I often watch his reviews etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
A

I agree. A real pain in the butt at times. lol.

Do you follow a guy on youtube whos channel is called Make a Path Presents? He uploads some great walking dead videos. I often watch his reviews etc.

Lol he really is:rofl:

I've watched TWD vids but I don't really sub to anything, so I may have watched his video's but didn't know.. I'll check him out:thumbs: do I just write 'make a path presents' in the yt search? I'll sub, thanks for the heads up:thumbs:

Reactions: elle82
Lol he really is:rofl:

I've watched TWD vids but I don't really sub to anything, so I may have watched his video's but didn't know.. I'll check him out:thumbs: do I just write 'make a path presents' in the yt search? I'll sub, thanks for the heads up:thumbs:
Yes that should bring him up. Hes easy to find he does a lot of walking dead videos. And doesnt just talk rubbish. Everything he says makes sense. If u cant find him let me know ill send u a link.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Yes that should bring him up. Hes easy to find he does a lot of walking dead videos. And doesnt just talk rubbish. Everything he says makes sense. If u cant find him let me know ill send u a link.

I just found his channel and subscribed :cigar:

Sadly I think that Spawnshop is no longer active on here as the last post he made was October last year which was three months ago. He's either stopped using this or unable to use it or left McFarlane. Hope I'm wrong!

I'm not surprised based on the reception of the color tops line.

I just saw that Dwight and Ezekiel are coming from that line too

Sadly I think that Spawnshop is no longer active on here as the last post he made was October last year which was three months ago. He's either stopped using this or unable to use it or left McFarlane. Hope I'm wrong!
I checked his profile and it said he was last active yesterday! he's probably busy.

@spawnshop

Are you still with us ? Any info when 5" Aaron starts to ship ?

I'm still here guys......been hanging out in the vinyl collectibles area. Have in here a bit too.....but unfortunately, I can't say much. A lot of the direct questions about revealing information I just can't answer due to my contract....and yes, i'm still with McFarlane. Thanks

I've been seen a lot of Color Flops on the store shelves and lots on clearance (TRU and Target). Yet no signs of the 5" Rick or Aaron on Walgreens.