The Walking Dead Season 4 (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

Would you purchase season 4 if they got Jock to do the artwork?

• Yes!

Votes: 87 83.7%
  • No!

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make this happen E.S best looking Steelbook's for The Walking Dead Out there
I really can't see it happening now. Season 5 blu-rays is just around the corner. I'd make the shift to another country's steels now before they get too expensive.

I've opted for the German ones (not MediaMarkt).

I really can't see it happening now. Season 5 blu-rays is just around the corner. I'd make the shift to another country's steels now before they get too expensive.

I've opted for the German ones (not MediaMarkt).
I just got the german steelbook mediamarkt really nice looking i asked jock via his website about the E.S steelbooks about them saying they will continue the series seems like he didn't even know about it all.

Hi there,

I have just joined the forum.....I work for eOne Direct, so I will look in to the feasibility of this.

The problem is we need to create demand of at least 2000 units for these products...

It would have to be a jumbo steelbook because of the number of discs.

Kind regards,

Adrian

Hi there,

I have just joined the forum.....I work for eOne Direct, so I will look in to the feasibility of this.

The problem is we need to create demand of at least 2000 units for these products...

It would have to be a jumbo steelbook because of the number of discs.

Kind regards,

Adrian

I just asked Jock and some other folks on twitter - I personally would love this release, and HDN would be glad to assist in creating demand for 2000 units!

I'm yet to pick up the already released steelbooks, purely because no one could confirm whether we'd get steelbooks for the remaining/future seasons. However, I'd snap them up immediately if it was announced that more steels were on the way. So, yes... I'd definitely be interested!

Thanks for signing up and sharing that bit of info @eonedirect. :)

Yes from me, would love this and any seasons going forward. My seasons 1-3 feel left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.