The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
I don't think so. I bet only about 10 people might have 100% of the collection of FA. I think they are going to sale this on the websits. Why would you put it up on the website and a price.

Its a placeholder with no way to buy right now. Only FA knows the plan for "leftover" after the deadline passes with under 100 people with complete collection.

I don't think so. I bet only about 10 people might have 100% of the collection of FA. I think they are going to sale this on the websits. Why would you put it up on the website and a price.

Exactly, and I think the rest of 101 future owners of this piece will not buy it for such a price either. So, I don´t know what their plan is, but either they put the price a waaaay down, or they can look at rest of the copies in their warehouse or they can choke on it for what I care :hilarious:

Exactly, and I think the rest of 101 future owners of this piece will not buy it for such a price either. So, I don´t know what their plan is, but either they put the price a waaaay down, or they can look at rest of the copies in their warehouse or they can choke on it for what I care :hilarious:
Why don't you walk in their shop and ask them? :p:D You're local to FilmArena Headquarters, right? :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Why don't you walk in their shop and ask them? :p:D You're local to FilmArena Headquarters, right? :naughty:

:D Actually, Im pretty far from them, I live in Netherlands, and coming to Czech Rep. like two times in year, but even there I live about 200km from HQ, so no, I won´t walk in their shop in near future :D:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
yes, I've them all (all single editions), but no doubles. I asked filmarena if it's worth to make a movie: no. I need to own all the spare ones on top of the boxes.... and I don't. so no WoWS and a gap in the collection :dunno:

Wow, well that saves me the trouble of even considering getting this WoWS edition...:stop:

@sunnyx @Hereticz @Bunk @Phantasmic @larson1977

I've to take my words back .....I've send a message to Jan from Filmarena a few days ago regarding my collection and not matching the requirements. He told me to make the video anyway so I did. Yesterday, I've received the confirmation that....WoWS is shipping to me in a few days :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_1806.jpg

Last edited:

I've to take my words back .....I've send a message to Jan from Filmarena a few days ago regarding my collection and not matching the requirements. He told me to make the video anyway so I did. Yesterday, I've received the confirmation that....WoWS is shipping to me in a few days :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats @wouter, happy for you, enjoy your edition and post some pics when u get it :whistle:. Looks like some of the members of FA team are reasonable after all.

Thanks for the tag btw :thumbs:

Reactions: wouter

Congrats mate. I think FA realised they probably had no one that could meet the criteria! Good they showed come good will and being realistic.