The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
@larson1977 - you're next! Better get your skates rolling to get the few others you are missing.
If it means I'll have to buy AASB, Heat & Interview with a Vampire.... Forget it. I am NOT buying these for those crazy prices. They are just not worth €150 (or even more) to me. I will save that money to get WoW ;)

I got 111 FAC steelbook editions (singles and boxes). There are also already 12 editions ordered which I have to receive (FAC 70+ ordered at FA) So a total of 123 copies. Going to send the video anyway and see what happens....

This edition = 40$ maximum.

I don't understand people who buy this "thing" for 380,34 €.

I don't judge but it is incomprehensible. You can buy so much edition, steelbook with 380€.

If it means I'll have to buy AASB, Heat & Interview with a Vampire.... Forget it. I am NOT buying these for those crazy prices. They are just not worth €150 (or even more) to me. I will save that money to get WoW ;)

I got 111 FAC steelbook editions (singles and boxes). There are also already 12 editions ordered which I have to receive (FAC 70+ ordered at FA) So a total of 123 copies. Going to send the video anyway and see what happens....
Best of luck buddy! IMO you deserve a copy. ;)

received mail from FA:

'Dear Sir,

we are very sorry but You can see the rules on the website. It is necessary to have all editions.

S pozdravem / Best Regards,

.......... ....................
Filmarena.cz
[email protected]'

Ok for me. It only means that I will not loose aprox €500 on mediocre editions of bad movies to get this

:thumbs:

received mail from FA:

'Dear Sir,

we are very sorry but You can see the rules on the website. It is necessary to have all editions.

S pozdravem / Best Regards,

.......... ....................
Filmarena.cz
[email protected]'

Ok for me. It only means that I will not loose aprox €500 on mediocre editions of bad movies to get this

:thumbs:

You were missing a few, so it wasn't like you have just one hole in your collection. I think it matters more if it's just one you are after but if there are a few gaps it's not so bad.

I admire you anyway @wouter @larson1977 for your FAC collections. When I look at FAC portfolio, I would buy like ~17 movies MAX. They have such a poor choices there :facepalm:. I could imagine so many brilliant movies there instead :whistle:

To this TWOWS itself - Fullslip is not bad, but I don´t like the steelbook much, but depends also on finish. And goodies here are pretty weak. But to get it as a gift - no problem :)

I didn't bother doing a Video of my collection as I don't have the first 7 FAC releases and Pixels FAC release but do have at least 1 edition of all other releases so far

I only have with most releases the E1 editions
I have a few few that I got both E1 and E2 editions and only got all editions including HardBox Editions with Dredd and Deadpool

So I did not bother doing the Video for that reason
If they decide to change the conditions I will do a Video :D

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter
I'm still waiting for the day that the first ever MEGA MEGA DIE HARD FAN comes forward and owns ALL releases and versions, unnumbered and numbered. It's a very unrealistic criteria and conditions to ask for from FA. I am really doubting if any such fan even exists?

I'm still waiting for the day that the first ever MEGA MEGA DIE HARD FAN comes forward and owns ALL releases and versions, unnumbered and numbered. It's a very unrealistic criteria and conditions to ask for from FA. I am really doubting if any such fan even exists?

I can think of one member

Earlier in this thread, more than one member already posted that they've got them all (and Karel obviously has them all, too) ;):thumbs: