The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Of course, how could he have anything less? :giggle: The penny will drop when you look at his numbers... ;)

I think you need to get your eyes tested. Not sure why you keep winking at me as if something stuck in your eye :rofl:
The photo is not updated and does not have every edition.

Congrats @wouter don't forget to share some pics when you get it.

@larson1977 i would hope that once they fulfilled all the people that had every Edition they will then offer the leftover copies to people who have the most copies and then descending. Fingers crossed for you.
This is what I am holding out for. I am not making the video yet but Im hoping they will announce a change in the rules then I would do it

My opinion to all this....

When FA released the criteria in February to own a copy of this, they did not expect anyone to own ALL editions, numbered and unnumbered, boxes etc. Why would anyone own ALL releases? Exactly. It was never intended to release for those that qualify and give something free, nothing is free! This release is marketed and targeted for collectors to go and buy all the editions they missed out so they CAN qualify, NOT for those that have qualified (except the pre-orders). It's for those that WILL want to qualify.

This gift is NOT free. Nothing is free! :LOL: They want to encourage collectors to source the ones they missed, and by doing this and qualifying for TWOTWS, collectors are more inclined to continue and stay loyal and support FA for the foreseeable future. You've sourced FAC 1-70, why stop there?? It wouldn't make any collector's completionist sense to suddenly quit supporting every single further FA release unless your bank account is stoned dry, or FA have done something to upset you.

When FA realised that they weren't getting any interests they then lowered the threshold and to accept a release from all 69 FACS instead of every single edition which is considerably different. A much lower threshold compared to the original threshold but still very hard to qualify regardless. FA had to either lower the threshold or sell them. But credit to FA they had lowered the threshold. Can you imagine the uproar if they did sell them at 9,999czk?? EEK! :angry: :ohno: Even if they did sell out it would do the company's reputation no favours at all

So those that have most of the RARE ones can easily go and source the few that are missing and be the minority that owns them all. Most of them can be found quite cheap on eBay if you are patient and savvy enough. But that isn't the point. The point is that you didn't own them all at the time and you are now spending money to own them and support FA in the long run.

And I do stand by what I say, that I believe no one had qualified (excluding pre-orders) when FA released their criteria. Those that are close enough to qualify will always be missing the odd one or two here. FA want you to go and buy the rest. They gave us three months to do this but I assume there were hardly any interests. It is a bit too much to ask to fork out ridiculous amounts of money for the rare copies. Those that have the rare copies that decided not to go and buy loads of releases they were missing I can understand why ;)

Oh and for those that are looking at Karel's picture, at the time the photo was taken he IS missing a release. But that can easily be found ( ***Edit - a little research photo taken before actual edition was released due to delays. However, GB host and FA team should not count anyway!!***:p) But that isn't my point. The point is no one would qualify spontaneously at the time the criteria was released by FA, and FA had known that all along. Simple reason is, why would you even need to? :rofl: You wouldn't, and I don't expect anyone to! And if you are one of those that did? Well more power to you and your loyal support to FA :kiss::kiss::kiss:.

Last edited:
@sunnyx did you find at least one member ;) I would imagine that 10-20 people would qualify with the original criteria. As for myself I had already everything when they announced this and to be honest I would not have bought any missing Editions if that was not the case. I never planned to own a set of everything but somehow I was lucky in the beginning and got the early Editions from a really nice GB host who has moved on from this site. And after I got my own number from FA I simply bought them.

Sure some Movies I buy only because I want that the Set remains complete. For example I hate As Above, so below & don`t like Krampus.

Anyway I think it is really crazy that they even wanted you to own the Singles + Boxsets. So I think is a move in the right direction that they also gave this to someone with all the Singles but not the Boxes.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and sunnyx
@sunnyx did you find at least one member ;) I would imagine that 10-20 people would qualify with the original criteria. As for myself I had already everything when they announced this and to be honest I would not have bought any missing Editions if that was not the case. I never planned to own a set of everything but somehow I was lucky in the beginning and got the early Editions from a really nice GB host who has moved on from this site. And after I got my own number from FA I simply bought them.

Sure some Movies I buy only because I want that the Set remains complete. For example I hate As Above, so below & don`t like Krampus.

Anyway I think it is really crazy that they even wanted you to own the Singles + Boxsets. So I think is a move in the right direction that they also gave this to someone with all the Singles but not the Boxes.

After confirming on PM, I congratulate you to be the first collector that owns them all that did NOT chase missing editions and qualified on the date the ORIGINAL criteria was released in February (minus the pre-orders). As a completionist well done :thumbs: I will just have to go by your honesty you didn't the chase the missing one here and there :p

I'm sure more people will qualify down the line. But only one collector I know out of thousands meets the criteria at the time. For those that chase them in order to qualify is totally different. Anyone can do that, you just need a **** load of money. But to own every one at the time is pretty amazing itself. That is what a completionist is.

Where's next, Blufans should do a gift as well, for those that own ALL Blufan exclusives and OABs. Apart from Kevin, anyone right now meet that criteria?? :rofl: @lgans316 - you seem to own everyone but you keep selling them!

My opinion to all this....

When FA released the criteria in February to own a copy of this, they did not expect anyone to own ALL editions, numbered and unnumbered, boxes etc. Why would anyone own ALL releases? Exactly. It was never intended to release for those that qualify and give something free, nothing is free! This release is marketed and targeted for collectors to go and buy all the editions they missed out so they CAN qualify, NOT for those that have qualified (except the pre-orders). It's for those that WILL want to qualify.

This gift is NOT free. Nothing is free! :LOL: They want to encourage collectors to source the ones they missed, and by doing this and qualifying for TWOTWS, collectors are more inclined to continue and stay loyal and support FA for the foreseeable future. You've sourced FAC 1-70, why stop there?? It wouldn't make any collector's completionist sense to suddenly quit supporting every single further FA release unless your bank account is stoned dry, or FA have done something to upset you.

When FA realised that they weren't getting any interests they then lowered the threshold and to accept a release from all 69 FACS instead of every single edition which is considerably different. A much lower threshold compared to the original threshold but still very hard to qualify regardless. FA had to either lower the threshold or sell them. But credit to FA they had lowered the threshold. Can you imagine the uproar if they did sell them at 9,999czk?? EEK! :angry: :ohno: Even if they did sell out it would do the company's reputation no favours at all

So those that have most of the RARE ones can easily go and source the few that are missing and be the minority that owns them all. Most of them can be found quite cheap on eBay if you are patient and savvy enough. But that isn't the point. The point is that you didn't own them all at the time and you are now spending money to own them and support FA in the long run.

And I do stand by what I say, that I believe no one had qualified (excluding pre-orders) when FA released their criteria. Those that are close enough to qualify will always be missing the odd one or two here. FA want you to go and buy the rest. They gave us three months to do this but I assume there were hardly any interests. It is a bit too much to ask to fork out ridiculous amounts of money for the rare copies. Those that have the rare copies that decided not to go and buy loads of releases they were missing I can understand why ;)

Oh and for those that are looking at Karel's picture, at the time the photo was taken he IS missing a release. But that can easily be found ( ***Edit - a little research photo taken before actual edition was released due to delays. However, GB host and FA team should not count anyway!!***:p) But that isn't my point. The point is no one would qualify spontaneously at the time the criteria was released by FA, and FA had known that all along. Simple reason is, why would you even need to? :rofl: You wouldn't, and I don't expect anyone to! And if you are one of those that did? Well more power to you and your loyal support to FA :kiss::kiss::kiss:.

I agree with alot of what your saying this made me quite angry as someone who owned every edition including all variants (Yes I own all 5 Dredds, ect.) almost except AASB and then just a few randoms that are not rare editions, maybe 4 or 5 going all the way through to the Expendables #60, then I stopped buying every edition and variant.
So we have to have just one of every edition when did this change, guess I missed that. Still including AASB correct? I never quite saw at what number was the stopping point to be considered a full collection, I assume it's not #69 which most people do not have in hand yet? Bleh, just exhausting.

I agree with alot of what your saying this made me quite angry as someone who owned every edition including all variants (Yes I own all 5 Dredds, ect.) almost except AASB and then just a few randoms that are not rare editions, maybe 4 or 5 going all the way through to the Expendables #60, then I stopped buying every edition and variant.
So we have to have just one of every edition when did this change, guess I missed that. Still including AASB correct? I never quite saw at what number was the stopping point to be considered a full collection, I assume it's not #69 which most people do not have in hand yet? Bleh, just exhausting.

It changed to 1 edition of each confirmed from @wouter who had at least one of every release. FA initially rejected his claim. Can you clarify Wouter if you contacted FA for a second time, or did FA contact you again to say you qualified?

Yes AASB still required.

Jaxxx you are another loyal collector that has a very impressive collection but don't meet the criteria like everyone. As I mentioned previously, you now have a choice, bite the bullet, or concede FAC #70. This is what FA marketed, to encourage and seduce you to complete your collection.

A lot of people have been bashing this edition, but for those love to own rare stuff, I know there be many that REALLY want this but are too afraid to admit it on the forums and don't want to look silly spending loads just to qualify for this.

I'm one of those that love to own rare stuff and if I was in a better position I would try and give it a shot. But that's just me.

@sunnyx I thought @wouter was saying that he has every single edition but not the doubles (with doubles I was assuming he means the boxsets). So as I understood him you still need every Edition but not the Hardboxes and Maniac Boxes to qualify.

@sunnyx I thought @wouter was saying that he has every single edition but not the doubles (with doubles I was assuming he means the boxsets). So as I understood him you still need every Edition but not the Hardboxes and Maniac Boxes to qualify.

It appears one edition from each. So no multiples required. A much better threshold. Most of them can be found quite cheap. You just need about £1,500 to get the few of the rare ones :LOL: