• Wolverine-kr.jpg
    Wolverine-kr.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 500
  • Wolverine-kr-sm.png
    Wolverine-kr-sm.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what is on the back. Is there inside art

I don't think the back and the inside has been revealed yet (at least not on this, the Italian, and UK steel). This style should be consistent though, plus or minus the '3D' variation written on the steel itself.

Hopefully the art on the back will match the front with a minimalist type look. A still from the movie on the back would ruin the vibe of the front.

I noticed a few sites above have it without the 3D plastered on the front have they made a change to the art?

I have a feeling that Taiwan will surprise us with a nice looking slip, no announcements yet although somehow I think this could be the steelbook version but will see, come on Taiwan give us something unique slipwise :D

No released plan for TW wolverine steelbook

Just digipack, check digipack thread.

sent from Galaxy S4

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I noticed a few sites above have it without the 3D plastered on the front have they made a change to the art?

No 3d title on the front.

sent from Galaxy S4

Meh not feeling the slip at all, I was really hoping for something nicer (better use of colors and font) as I preordered me one after finding out that TW will not be releasing a steelbook version of it, oh well!

If that slip is supposed to be matched with the Steelbook, then I need glasses..:hilarious:

Money saved! Another generic slip from Korea. :naughty: