UpsetSmiley

The Ninja with True Grit
Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Release Date: April 15, 2015
Purchase link: Thor: Tales of Asgard
Price: £17.99

Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Black Friday Special #4.
First time ever on Blu-ray in the UK. Limited to 2000 copies.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel like I'm going in circle with this lot

After days of saying "You cancelled my order DESPITE THE FACT I did update my card details when asked" they've turned around and said that "We've looked into this and found you did not amend your order so we had to cancel the order so no further issues would occur"

I mean Jesus Christ

They fail to realise that

1) I DID amend the order, I know for a fine fact I did because I did the other two orders which were due and they worked fine

2) They cancelled the order DESPITE the fact these Marvel Steelbooks release dates were pushed back....so there shouldn't of been any payment anyway, so why they trying to get money out of my card

Anyway my real point in making this post. After talking to them they said

"We will be sure to have the items listed back on site as soon as the stock is available, you are welcome to order these items again when they are available"

So I'm guessing they know that they have stock left or are they just giving me a bulls*** excuse to keep me happy?

Why bother, this title will not sellout
Zavvi has "exceptional" service that leave a lasting impression
rcently received a replacement ste
Infact, I'll be cancelling my order and buy it later if I'd like @ a discount

Feel like I'm going in circle with this lot

After days of saying "You cancelled my order DESPITE THE FACT I did update my card details when asked" they've turned around and said that "We've looked into this and found you did not amend your order so we had to cancel the order so no further issues would occur"

I mean Jesus Christ

They fail to realise that

1) I DID amend the order, I know for a fine fact I did because I did the other two orders which were due and they worked fine

2) They cancelled the order DESPITE the fact these Marvel Steelbooks release dates were pushed back....so there shouldn't of been any payment anyway, so why they trying to get money out of my card

Anyway my real point in making this post. After talking to them they said

"We will be sure to have the items listed back on site as soon as the stock is available, you are welcome to order these items again when they are available"

So I'm guessing they know that they have stock left or are they just giving me a bulls*** excuse to keep me happy?

I would say all these marvel animated releases will come back in stock just before or after releases date some will sell out after a while and some will take a lot longer to sell out
As these are marvel you would have a lot of people ordering then some deciding to cancel closer to release date and with the amount of releases from March to May I would expect a good few customers having to pick and choose which orders they keep I will be one of those unless I win the lotto :LOL:

I would expect all to come back in stock for how long that's hard to say due to these been marvel titles

He-Man and the Masters of The Universe....I mean Thor Tales of Asguard was dispatched for me earlier this morning as well. Just need Planet Hulk to come back in stock so I can re-order with a discount code or something