Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Thor: The Dark World
Best Buy SKU: 3781037
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Matte finish, debossed title on front cover with title on spine, inside artwork

thor-BB.jpg

uvesehas.jpg

e4y4y3y6.jpg

bepaparu.jpg

a6emutys.jpg

y2a7e5ud.jpg

y3y7y7at.jpg

y7ahanar.jpg

uvesehas.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so anal about crap like there being a spot for a disc and not having a disc to put there that I had to buy a damn DVD copy that will never be watched. lol.

My ebay copy arrived today in a jiffy envelope :angry: luckily enough it was mint.

I know what you mean about the extra space for a disk though, when the price comes down, I'll will be looking a for a DVD copy to put in there. I thought it was faulty at first, only having 2 disks, when there are 3 slots

It's the year 2034 and I just walked into my local best buy store here on Mars. "Oh my God, I can't believe they still have a Thor 2 Steelbook from 2013!!! Oh, it's one of those reprints...psssh! Nevermind..." (Walks away UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED)

:hilarious:

I've just written a letter to their Head Office saying that collectors want a reprint. I didn't want to think of anyone missing out. In fairness, I asked they limit the reprint to only 10k to make everyone happy. ; )

So you took the time and wrote a letter and said COLLECTORS want a reprint? Horeshit!!! Collectors don't want reprints.

I am sure there are extra copies out there that people are waiting to use for trade bait when they miss out on the next limited title. It happens all the time in the trade threads. If you missed a copy, just wait until another limited comes out and post a trade. Time is your friend when you miss out - don't loss hope - if you still want it in the future there will be opportunities.

Last edited:
First I Want to thank Andy and Digitalbabe for the great work they did with the GB. Many Thanks! :thumbs:

Now to the bad news!

Well my Steelbook from the GB turned up this morning. And it has 3 small dings on it under the J Card....:(

I know It's not Andy or Digitalbabes fault!
The damage must have happened in BB warehouse or when being packed for delivery to DB....:ohno:

EDIT: Just found another dent on the front top right hand corner. Thats 4 in total.....What a bummer!! :(

So wanted this to be mint!!!

Last edited: