Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Thor: The Dark World
Best Buy SKU: 3781037
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Matte finish, debossed title on front cover with title on spine, inside artwork

thor-BB.jpg

uvesehas.jpg

e4y4y3y6.jpg

bepaparu.jpg

a6emutys.jpg

y2a7e5ud.jpg

y3y7y7at.jpg

y7ahanar.jpg

uvesehas.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One way is if the back is the same to get a zavvi uk copy of thor (when it comes down in price) and replace it.

Well my Steelbook from the GB turned up this morning. And it has 3 small dings on it under the J Card....:(

First I Want to thank Andy and Digitalbabe for the great work they did with the GB. Many Thanks! :thumbs:

And it's not their fault regarding the damage, as if you keep it sealed you would never know it's there...:( What a bummer...

Reactions: snooloui
Don't lose hope folks. I went to my Best Buy today to pick up the two Hunger Games steelbooks and what did I see in a display stand...a single Thor Dark World steelbook!

It looked perfect, so I grabbed it for $29.99. If you have the time, go check you local Best Buy(s), you may be lucky.

Sorry to hear about your damaged copy Earthscope, worried now about my copy arriving intact... Last I heard yesterday it's still being held in the New York sorting office by USPS so Asgard knows how long it'll be before I find out what condition mines in?

Reactions: earthscope
Thor: The Dark World 3D+2D (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Yeeeeeessssss, finally got mine today, bought it off eBay for £25 way before release date. Looks so much better than the zavvi one, glad I cancelled that one!! In minty mint!!

So which one is the one to get? BB or FS? Is there any difference between them, I mean about the steelcase? :wtf:

My best bet for Future Shop:
10-20 per store x 100 stores + online (500-1000).

Do the math ;)

Oh... And Biscuit & I took care of 10% of them. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jitstark