Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 788
Last edited by a moderator:
This auction ended at 82 GBP only. Hope a HDN member was able to grab it;)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Thor-The-Dar...lRKUZ3XP9HMGVerylYm4o%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Best wishes,

Michael

It was a guy on here selling it.

Had to auction it on eBay to pay for my holiday next week, sad to see it go but I would rather have the Blufans version.

Must be the lowest ending bid on a Thor kimchi lent..

Yeah, considering the same one "sold" for £160 the week before!!
Mad house that eBay. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess Holidays are more important. Or let me think about it again... So a "loss" for one member but possibly a gain for another?

Best wishes,

Michael

:D

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Here's mine with Future shop (far left enclosed in pre-order Kimchi Thor 2 clear slip) & Taiwan steels.

P1050668_zps4a1a23b9.jpg

Bonus shot of some marvel steels I'm currently displaying :D
P1050670_zpsf428c0ec.jpg

Awesome collection :scat:

I really need to get some of those stands.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Reactions: kron
I watched a full slip version go for £50 in the early hours this morning :drool: someone got a bargain!

Are you sure it wasn't the Korean full slip one that the seller added "kimchi exclusive" into the title of. :)
1 lone bidder.

Are you sure it wasn't the Korean full slip one that the seller added "kimchi exclusive" into the title of. :)
1 lone bidder.

It looked legit, I think it was just listed to end at stupid o'clock. I was waiting to see it ping to £90+ but it just sat at that price. Unbelievable, kicking myself for not throwing in a bid now!

Reactions: DodgyDave
It looked legit, I think it was just listed to end at stupid o'clock. I was waiting to see it ping to £90+ but it just sat at that price. Unbelievable, kicking myself for not throwing in a bid now!

Yeah I was watching that. Then I realised there is no Kimchi Exclusive Full Slip version - it should be either the 1/4 slip or lenticular. So he was clearly selling the regular Korean release as a Kimchi exclusive and it didn't quite pay off.

The fact the listing had an opened copy for pictures but didn't mention the booklet or artcards was also a bit of a giveaway so I steered clear.

I still haven't watched this movie but this looks so nice.

Too bad I missed this one. I just checked eBay and backed away from my computer slowly. Didn't want to accidentally hit buy it now or anything:) I paid less for my unopened original Amazon DE Zombieland (back in the Pre re-release days).

Anyone think this will eventually settle down in price or just go up? I see the Disney kimchi releases are still under $100 if you keep an eye out. They are older movies though I guess.

I still haven't watched this movie but this looks so nice.

Too bad I missed this one. I just checked eBay and backed away from my computer slowly. Didn't want to accidentally hit buy it now or anything:) I paid less for my unopened original Amazon DE Zombieland (back in the Pre re-release days).

Anyone think this will eventually settle down in price or just go up? I see the Disney kimchi releases are still under $100 if you keep an eye out. They are older movies though I guess.

Thor 2 kimchi will be higher everyday. :(

sent from Galaxy S4

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Thor 2 kimchi will be higher everyday. :(

RC636862511CNsent from Galaxy S4

My Fellow Ninjas & Ninjettè's,

^I agree.

I've purchased my Kimchi Thor 2 Lenti #094 OCD mint/sealed for $110 from a Ninja right when they came out. It was a price we agreed upon right after pre orders sold out. And I literally jumped at the offer. Confirmation was given on both sides. Fast forward a month or so to release date...the Buzz got louder...in-hand photos went viral and a Big Boom occurred. Word got 'round that this little steelie is just amazing and epic, which it truly is. The best Lenti ever made, they say. I agree. Anyway, I made contact with the Ninja Saint who offered me the $110. He assured me that he Is a Man of His Word, that our agreement was still a lock. He threw in the pre order gift too, which I hadn't even thought to ask about because I was so excited to get hold of a copy.

This strangest feeling came over me when I finally got it in hand....I couldn't open it...i

I've since purchased a second copy from another ninja, mint/sealed $170 and it has been shipped about a week ago. Tracking number still not found :ohno: But I've been told to wait...that it won't show up on tracking until it gets to the US...so I'm checking every day and every night.

Initially, I purchased this second copy with the intent to open and enjoy. But, It has since occurred to me that I may not be able to open this copy either :( lol I will have to see. Might be better to just keep it sealed, because I have multiple copies of this same title and Ive opened one of my BB copies.

Anyway, ^ I don't think this will go down in price. With only 700 copies, the law of supply and demand has been and will stay in affect and pricing for an OCD sealed/mint copy will surly rise regardless of wat ever Blu fans pumps out.

Happy (Steelbook) Hunting my Ninjas & Ninjettè's!