Thor: The Dark World (3D) - In theaters November 08, 2013

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
Thor battles an ancient race of Dark Elves led by the vengeful Malekith who threatens to plunge the universe back into darkness after the events of The Avengers.
With: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Kat Dennings, Idris Elba, Anthony Hopkins, Stellan Skarsgard and more...

Trailer:
[media=youtube]npvJ9FTgZbM[/media]

Old infos:
1.jpg

By Odin's beard, get ready for Thor 2.

Disney and Marvel Studios are moving ahead with a sequel to the hit superhero movie, setting a {param} November {param} 8, 2013 release date for the movie.

enneth Branagh will not return to direct, though he will produce. According to sources, Branagh had an option to direct the sequel and there were talks, but a 'mutual parting of ways' occurred.

No writers have been hired for the sequel although Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor, is slated to reprise his role.

Attachments

• 1-ce01b269c9.jpg
    1-ce01b269c9.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 832
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: himanshu
I actually really like that poster. Just needs to be a bit darker I think.

Thor was my second favorite Phase 1 movie (Iron Man is #1). Looking forward to this.

Great trailer overall .i love Jaime Alexander,she is so freaking hot!

The story looks like it will be good, and the action seems to still be there.We will just have to wait until November to find out.

Damn, that looks awesome! For some reason, I was having trouble getting excited for the Thor sequel, but any doubt is now gone. Bring on November! :D

Hiddleston was amazing at the Comic-Con this year! First off, he addressed the crowd in Hall H... in full-on Loki mode! :LOL:

Then here's his great follow-up interview with Nerd Machine...

Marvel can not lose this guy... ever! He was born to play Loki! :scat:

Reactions: kbr1656
Hiddleston was amazing at the Comic-Con this year! First off, he addressed the crowd in Hall H... in full-on Loki mode! :LOL:

Then here's his great follow-up interview with Nerd Machine...

Marvel can not lose this guy... ever! He was born to play Loki! :scat:

Loki is huge now.that crowded erupted when he showed up on stage.It was like if Henry Cavril showed up at a superman fanboy show or something,lol.I seriously think Loki is more popular than Thor is.He is on like a Tony Stark level.