Thor: The Dark World (3D) - In theaters November 08, 2013

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
Thor battles an ancient race of Dark Elves led by the vengeful Malekith who threatens to plunge the universe back into darkness after the events of The Avengers.
With: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Kat Dennings, Idris Elba, Anthony Hopkins, Stellan Skarsgard and more...

Trailer:
[media=youtube]npvJ9FTgZbM[/media]

Old infos:
1.jpg

By Odin's beard, get ready for Thor 2.

Disney and Marvel Studios are moving ahead with a sequel to the hit superhero movie, setting a {param} November {param} 8, 2013 release date for the movie.

enneth Branagh will not return to direct, though he will produce. According to sources, Branagh had an option to direct the sequel and there were talks, but a 'mutual parting of ways' occurred.

No writers have been hired for the sequel although Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor, is slated to reprise his role.

Attachments

• 1-ce01b269c9.jpg
    1-ce01b269c9.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 831
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: himanshu
Watched it yesterday and I can say that Thor: The Dark World completely delivers! It's maybe even better than the first Thor (which is my second favourite phase one film.. after the Avengers of course). And it is surely much better than Iron Man 3.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
It was everything i'd hoped for expanded story line superb effects & some nice humerous touches, fyi there are two sneek peak clips here one after the cast list the other right at the end of the credits :thumbs:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
out of the two i think i prefered the first one, mid credits scene is interesting whereas the one after all the credits have appeared is crap

I saw the film today, it was a lot funnier than I was expecting.
Only saw it in 2D so can't comment on how good the 3D looked.

The only thing that bugged me was the science was all rather silly, but it is a comic book movie so I really shouldn't complain. ;)

I loved it.
I can see some people disliking the final fight, but they had to make use of the Convergence in order to disrupt Malekith's plan. Also, it was funny seeing Christopher Eccleston get beaten up by a girl. :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved it. I can see some people disliking the final fight, but they had to make use of the Convergence in order to disrupt Malekith's plan. Also, it was funny seeing Christopher Eccleston get beaten up by a girl. :naughty
:

please use spoiler

Saw this yesterday and whilst I still think I prefer the first movie, this was great fun and I really enjoyed it