Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

11686963-9894553544331704.jpg

11686963-7534553544418683.jpg
11686963-1994553544485988.jpg

Wasn’t this supposed to be matte with spot-gloss on the characters and titles, or am I just imagining having read that..?

For those on the fence, there was only less than 300 left of these a couple of days ago according to Zavvi.
It is, there were some photos a while back that showed it.

"Is there anybody out there?"...

Once again...
Friends, who received already this release...

Can You, please, check all available audio (languages)?...
Not from j-card, please, but full-list from the menu.
Thank You in advance!

Wasn’t this supposed to be matte with spot-gloss on the characters and titles, or am I just imagining having read that..?

Yes, spot on ... had forgotten about those earlier pics courtesy Film Arena - pics that show the subtle spot glossing of the characters and title ...
tb-3-jpg.1011234

... and for the 2 disc tray with 1 disc inside: absence of second disc would obviously have been less noticeable on a stacked single tray:-
DeBEAYxUwAQnTSd.jpg:large

Spot-gloss effect seen to better effect on the US Amaray slipcover:-
upload_2018-5-25_13-33-51.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
happy days. :) happy, because this is such a good film i opened it and watched it again the day it arrived, and it's still all kinds of awesome. :drool: :notworthy: however, this is one of the lazier steelbooks i've bought (up there with WWA Jason Bourne). i'm usually pretty :Snap:, and i couldn't even be bothered to take many.

J-card details:
nice colour palette, but it's an uninspiring finish on the steelbook:
inside art:
still, nice of them to include the extra disc holder for a 4K disc :rolleyes: :p, and this will do fine until a premium comes along.
giphy.gif

for some reason i thought once in hand this would be better.......wrong........i got this today and it is a really lame steelbook, i still will keep it since i think the film is great.

Agreed. Mine arrived today and i’m very happy with it for the price.
Just received mine and I'm also very happy with it... for some reason I thought it was completely matte, so the spot-gloss was a nice surprise! Thankfully it's not the streaky/flaky matte either. Kinda weird that it has space for 2 discs when there's only one included though. :confused: