Time Travel Zbox

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYL IN THE TIME TRAVEL ZBOX
We are delighted to announce that the Time Travel ZBOX will include a ZBOX exclusive Marty McFly on a hoverboard Pop! Vinyl figure!

GREAT SCOTT, that's fantastic!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday the 2nd would have been the expected date
I and others asked Zbox curator a few weeks ago when the time travel zbox been shipped he replied Thursday 5th of Nov

Past Zbox have been shipped on the 2nd with most been the Wed/Thur/Friday

Cool, thanks.

Just need to decide if I should keep away from the spoilers or not.

Reactions: Flash
Cool, thanks.

Just need to decide if I should keep away from the spoilers or not.

I hate spoilers of things we have ordered, am interested if it's something we haven't but really don't want spoilers of this :ohno:

I just got notice the free Back To The Future Issue #1 ZBOX Exclusive Comic
has been despatched

The Time Travel Zbox itself should be despatch sometime from just before or after Thur

Reactions: Flash
I think we all agree if we do want to post the contents you MUST use spoiler tags as people may not want to know

I'm not sure how to do that!

At the top where the B for bold is and smilies .

The smilie icon , then the mountain like one , film cell the next one . A box with a + sighn in it .

Click that one box with a + comes up with a little list . Click the one that says SPOILERS . IT ASKS you IF you want a title or not . Then where the curser is type then post Job done .

Hope that helps Lights :) .

Reactions: lights
I'm not sure how to do that!

Where you go to type your message do you see the wee square with a cross in it next to the camera icon

If you click it you get a list of four options the second option is Spoiler

and from within the brackets you add your text for example

dont tell ;)

The smilie icon , then the mountain like one , film cell the next one . A box with a + sighn in it .

Click that one box with a + comes up with a little list . Click the one that says SPOILERS . IT ASKS you IF you want a title or not . Then where the curser is type then post Job done .

Aww Ann I spent ages typing my instructions lol :kiss:

@Scary Hair your a star! Thanks!

Reactions: Scary Hair
Got despatch for comic and very surprised it was tracked post seems a lot for a comic?

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: moonbucket
My box and comic have arrived, nothing much going for it other than the POP really!
Was the Comic inside the Zbox or a separate delivery
Reason I ask is I got a despatch email for the Comic but not for the Zbox itself

Did you get a despatch email for the Time Travel Zbox and a separate despatch email for the comic or just a despatch email for the comic

Was the Comic inside the Zbox or a separate delivery
Reason I ask is I got a despatch email for the Comic but not for the Zbox itself

Did you get a despatch email for the Time Travel Zbox and a separate despatch email for the comic or just a despatch email for the comic
Hi Paul, I got a dispatch email for the comic at the beginning of the week, then two follow up emails with tracking numbers for the ZBOX and comic. Both arrived this morning. The comic arrived in card A4 mailer.

EDIT: Didn't get any dispatch email for the ZBOX, just the tracking number from Royal Mail.

Reactions: paulboland
Hi Paul, I got a dispatch email for the comic at the beginning of the week, then two follow up emails with tracking numbers for the ZBOX and comic. Both arrived this morning. The comic arrived in card A4 mailer.

EDIT: Didn't get any dispatch email for the ZBOX, just the tracking number from Royal Mail.
Thanks for the reply
In that case my Zbox might already be on its way to me as I don't get tracking as I'm in the Rep of Ireland

In my account under subscriptions
Products In Your Subscription
Time Travel ZBOX - November Status Pending - Dispatch Date is blank

In your Products In Your Subscription and what does your Status list

Thanks
Paul

Mm no email to say dispatched but I got an email from royal mail saying they have recieved a tracked parcel and that it will be delivered today, from the hut group, must be this unless they have sent a steelbook with tracked delivery.

Reactions: paulboland
I just got the comic by special delivery but no zbox and don't seem to have a despatch message for it? :(

Edit :

Despite no email Zbox just arrived and
I LOVE THE MARTY!!
I could probably live without the other inevitable not so great stuff, best other thing was the free Bttf comic.
But here's Marty and his box came Minty good :)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lights