USA
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Tomorrowland
Price: £23.99

1.jpg 2.jpg

11123662-1544298489432325.jpg
tl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£7 off still works, to get it to work you'll likely have to jump through a few hoops though.

1) Clear all your cookies, or delete the ones specifically for zavvi.com if your browser gives you the option.
2) Click this link to activate the code.
3) Add to cart, use code 7TOMORROW

First time I tried to use the code it didn't work until I deleted all my cookies for the Zavvi website.

Proof it still works right now:
TL.png

I think I wait until it gets to £12.99, still bit too high. Common Zavvi, stop playing hard!

Your wish is my command . . . no, joking aside, it's GBP 12.99 ATM.
If I hadn't already paid top dollar for this I'd be on it like a rash . . .

YES!!! 13£ for this title is an absolute steel (pardon the pun). Always wanted this title, but not at 24£, much less 30£ which a lot of people paid lol. So good I had to order 2. So beautifully simple in its design, and the colours work so well together. Doesn't hurt that these go for a pretty penny on eBay either. This ones a winner fosho.

Feel like I should pick this one up now that it's cheaper :angel:

Better run and not walk son. There's one one eBay right now which is got a bid of 32£ total, with 2 days still to go. I'm thinking this is the best price you're gonna get. It's a Disney, how much lower can it possibly go? Do it, don't think.

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Better run and not walk son. There's one one eBay right now which is got a bid of 32£ total, with 2 days still to go. I'm thinking this is the best price you're gonna get. It's a Disney, how much lower can it possibly go? Do it, don't think.

You're right. It's Disney. £12.99 is a steal.