USA
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Tomorrowland
Price: £23.99

1.jpg 2.jpg

11123662-1544298489432325.jpg
tl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it'll sell out at this price. Possibly £9.99 next or in a buy-one-get-one-free deal.

I'm thinking this is some kind of Black Friday sale. It will,probably be gone by the end of today. Either way 13£ is a very good price for this title. You have to keep in mind what this title goes for on eBay.

I'm thinking this is some kind of Black Friday sale. It will,probably be gone by the end of today. Either way 13£ is a very good price for this title. You have to keep in mind what this title goes for on eBay.

You really don't have to keep in mind what prices some titles go for.
I see it all the time items that are still in stock from the original retailers but people still buy double the price on ebay. It makes no sense. Earlier I see the new winter soldier lenti go for more on auction than what it is to buy directly from online and that's still in stock.
It's very strange

I see it all the time items that are still in stock from the original retailers but people still buy double the price on ebay. It makes no sense. Earlier I see the new winter soldier lenti go for more on auction than what it is to buy directly from online and that's still in stock.
It's very strange

Strange? Not really. You think everybody in the world knows of Hidefninja or Zavvi? We are the fortunate ones who do. Those unfortunate souls that don't know are literary paying the price for not knowing.

Strange? Not really. You think everybody in the world knows of Hidefninja or Zavvi? We are the fortunate ones who do. Those unfortunate souls that don't know are literary paying the price for not knowing.

Don't get me wrong that thought crossed my mind but then ....
Even when the listing says zavvi exclusive?
So people who collect steelbooks can't use google?
zavvi deliver everywhere don't they?

And I didn't just mean zavvi

Don't get me wrong that thought crossed my mind but then ....
Even when the listing says zavvi exclusive?
So people who collect steelbooks can't use google?
zavvi deliver everywhere don't they?

And I didn't just mean zavvi

Good observation. You have stumbled upon an anomaly. I equate this to people who claim that they buy steelbooks for the movie. But the movie could be had for free on the Internet. They say they want the high quality picture of a blu Ray, which is understandable. But then why not pay regular price for blu Ray release? Why pay DOUBLE!!! For a Blufans, Kimchi or Novamedia release? The human mind works in mysterious ways sometime my friend. Sometimes, only God knows what a person is thinking.

Reactions: Flloydo
It's very strange

It could be the Steelbook has international bidders and haven't heard of Zavvi. But that's me thinking.

Good observation. You have stumbled upon an anomaly. I equate this to people who claim that they buy steelbooks for the movie. But the movie could be had for free on the Internet. They say they want the high quality picture of a blu Ray, which is understandable. But then why not pay regular price for blu Ray release? Why pay DOUBLE!!! For a Blufans, Kimchi or Novamedia release? The human mind works in mysterious ways sometime my friend. Sometimes, only God knows what a person is thinking.

I agree and I've mentioned this before (the whole eBay thing) and it stuns me

It could be the Steelbook has international bidders and haven't heard of Zavvi. But that's me thinking.

Oh in100% know its international bidders aswel but again it's not hard to google things.
When i started collecting I would put the name of the Steelbook in Google and this site came up everytime and also zavvi was usually on that searc page too the majority of the time right under HDN lol
Like I mentioned previously, it must all be about the nectar lol

when I started collecting and was new on the board, 1 month prior to finding HDN I was buying everything off ebay, I didn't know names of retailers was just looking for movies Steelbook and once on HDN I was finding titles that I liked, but I didn't know still at that point that we could buy so much through so many retailers directly, it was a lot of information all at once and not knowing the retailers - you don't know what to expect so being new I continued to buy off ebay for a couple more months, it really cost me so much. But When mentioning this to people on the board, they started to help me out and I started slowly to order directly from retailers but it took a while. When you are absolutely new to the world of Collecting steelbooks, if you don't have HDN and all the nice members to help, you can get to a place and think that ebay is the way to collect steelbook... So it could be just misguided/misinformed people...

Now down to £10.39 with discount code. Thanks to @snooloui for the heads up and @pacman for the working discount activation link.

Easiest way to ensure it works:
1) Clear your cookies either completely or specifically for zavvi.com.
2) Go to Zavvi and add the Steelbook to your cart.
3) Click here to activate the discount code.
4) Enter discount code: ROWDISNEYSTEEL at the view cart stage during checkout.

Tomorrowland.png

Last edited:
Now down to £10.39 with discount code. Thanks to @snooloui for the heads up and @pacman for the working discount activation link.

View attachment 204553

Thank you @MrBMT for passing this information along, I wasn't crazy about this movie, was just gonna get the Amaray but at This Price happy to grab one of these :notworthy:

View attachment 204553

Ah pants!! 20%!!! Lost so much money over Black Friday with price changes and now I have gone and went on another spending spree... :banghead:

Thank you though :thumbs: