Interior art

transformersinterior.jpg

Attachments

• zv7o6x.jpg
    zv7o6x.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Pleeasse?

Does anyone know if this will be coming out as a Transformer that you assemble like the 1st one was Bumblebee and the 2nd was Metatron?

I'd really like to add to my collection and they missed out the 3rd one waa!

like the art but have 2 questions if answers are yes, could be up for one of these

1. region free???

2. will this be 2d & 3d version??

Does anyone know if this will be coming out as a Transformer that you assemble like the 1st one was Bumblebee and the 2nd was Metatron?

They also released Optimus Prime at the same time as one of those except it was the DVD version. I remember seeing one in Buybacks for $8 the last time I was there.

You have mixed up...1 was Optimus, 2nd wab Bumblebee and 3rd was Megatron:)

Yeah I was surprised this movie had a different feel then the other 3 and it was actually really good!! I expected the critics to hate it as its Michael bay but I honestly love bay he's a boss and I love all his films!! Why the hate for bay if I was making a movie I would love to have explosions, sweet ass cars, car scenes, hot girls!! :) Critics hated but I loved this one definatley one of my faves the steelbook is a go for me :)

Man I hope this, or atleast an international edition, has the 3D disc, and it better have the IMAX aspect ratio