transformersback.jpg

Interior art

transformersinterior.jpg

Attachments

• zv7o6x.jpg
    zv7o6x.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
I ordered 3 of them because BB's packing methods aren't the best. I hope I get one good one and the rest will go back to the store. Keeping my eyes on the Asian releases for it.

Reactions: harry
I loved it. I don't understand why people just can't take it for what it's worth. It's a popcorn flick just like any another Bay movie. People shouldn't hate just because it isn't "Criterion" worthy :rolleyes:

Can't wait to add this to my Transformers steelbook collection!

Reactions: cooey
We have received word that the 3D version of transformers will NOT be released on 3D until after the initial launch. This applies to all of North America and possibly the rest of the world

Damn, just like Dark of the Moon then. They better release a 3D steelbook at some stage though.

Transformers: Age of Extinction Steelbook Only @ Best Buy for $24.99

No mention of the usual buy the steelbook for $x.xx & get a reserved copy of the normal blu-ray.

Went to see this at the cinema yesterday. My god it suuuuucked. I can accept all the bangs and flashy metal and pretty cars, but the words that came out of some of the faces was just embarrassing. It's like the dialogue was written by a 5 year old.

That said, I don't know whether to buy this for the sake of completion (got the original 3 steels) or not.

Went to see this at the cinema yesterday. My god it suuuuucked. I can accept all the bangs and flashy metal and pretty cars, but the words that came out of some of the faces was just embarrassing. It's like the dialogue was written by a 5 year old.

That said, I don't know whether to buy this for the sake of completion (got the original 3 steels) or not.
I agree! The special effects were spectacular as they should be with the size of the budget.....:woot:
BUT the script I think was written by a 5 year old........:mooning: :wtf: :hilarious:

I mean I was not expecting a criterion film or Shakespearean script.....:hilarious: :hilarious: But I've heard better dialogue coming out of the puppets on Sesame Street! :p :p

Still need to get it though to add to the other three and for the special effects....:wow:

Last edited:
I agree! The special effects were spectacular as they should be with the size of the budget.....:woot:
BUT the script I think was written by a 5 year old........:mooning: :wtf: :hilarious:

I mean I was not expecting a criterion film or Shakespearean script.....:hilarious: :hilarious: But I've heard better dialogue coming out of the puppets on Sesame Street! :p :p

Still need to get it though to add to the other three and for the special effects....:wow:

I dont even think a five year old even knows what a transformer is!!

The steel is amazing!! Can't Wait!!

Just stating a 5 year old kid couldn't even make a script for a movie as your statement is over exaggerating as it's a very tough job!! I would say majority of people online hated transformers 4 where I am the minority and loved it!! Highest grossing movie of the year so far and all the transformers and and Michael bay haters still went to see it and they'll even see the next movie haha!! The steelbook is a must for lovers of transformers and haters lol!!

Reactions: DJ IXS
totally agree. dialogue and characters were horrid. I like the dinobots though, so for me, made it much more enjoyable than the second film. I will probably end up picking this one up

Reactions: earthscope
This kind of movie is not the Titanic drama plus Avatar story. Is a Transformers movie with a change of vision from the less complicated cartoon to the revolutionary FX/cinema. As the hundred of hours for each series to develop a plot we only have a 2 to 3 hour to watch a movie in the very complicated Transformer world. Also, many of you are more steelbook collectors than a real Trasformers fan. IMHO