Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: September 30th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 24.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Finish: Gloss
Print run: 10,000

360 video

01.jpg

02.jpg TF4_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_02.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page![/B]

Last edited:
My theory for release date: It states on the link "Price Ends: September 26, 2014" which I have seen many times with other steels as it usually releases on on or before then of the price ends!! Then I think the 3D will be released in November so they make even more money for christmas time!! :thumbs:

Good news for the regular edition. The 3D was just approved for release on street date. Still not in the SteelBook
If you (marketing people) want to sell a big bunch of this steelbook, include the 3D in this and you'll sell plenty. It's crazy how many people believe in 3D gimmick these days...

Reactions: IRON MAN
Agreed. Unfortunately they manufactured and packaged the SteelBook before the 3D was approved
That reminds me my FIRST steelbook ever!

It was back in 2009 with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and if you remember well, they sold the amaray alone and gave you a "useless metal case" at the cash... oh boy.... if only I knew what I was getting into.... :p

• Informative
Reactions: MK50 and Netclone
Too bad about the no-3D. Fortunately, you can always pick up the 3D disc later, but would've preferred it together with the SB!

Don't care for 3D.
Wondering what kind of bonus material the 2D Steelbook will have. Remember the first two films were just 2 Blu-ray Discs full of bonus content. Then the third one reserved all the bonus material for a 3D version that came a few months later.

Reactions: lgans316
i dont get why u need special approval for the 3D disc.... is this not a new release 3D-driven mega-blockbuster like all the rest?

Bizarre o_O

Great news about gloss tho :thumbs: Hopefully we will see some news about a UK or EU edition soon (with 3D) , considering FS dont deliver beyond NA borders..... ;)