Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: September 30th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 24.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Finish: Gloss
Print run: 10,000

360 video

01.jpg

02.jpg TF4_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_02.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page![/B]

Last edited:
10,000???? whoa, think I might wait for exclusive from somewhere else. 10,000 is a lot, don't you think? because I should be able to easily get it even after release.

10,000???? whoa, think I might wait for exclusive from somewhere else. 10,000 is a lot, don't you think? because I should be able to easily get it even after release.
It is a lot. The first movie did well over 15,000 units of the Blu-ray in the first 24 hours at Future shop, and the SteelBook (which there was more of) sold out in 4 days. I'm hoping for something around or slightly below that size

It is a lot. The first movie did well over 15,000 units of the Blu-ray in the first 24 hours at Future shop, and the SteelBook (which there was more of) sold out in 4 days. I'm hoping for something around or slightly below that size

if not the price will drop, sorry zerox couldn't resist :naughty:

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: zerox39
Not that I'm a big fan of 3D in general, but, technically, they can just add the 3D disc in a sleeve and wrap it around the steelbook or provide a coupon to get it after the fact. Would add some extra value!

I don't think i'll ever buy an amaray on release day at full price. Steels are different story :p

After reading that comment I'm gonna assume you work for fs. Which department if you don't mind me asking?

Lol. I'm one of the product buyers for movies
Unfortunately I've no idea what a product buyer is. Do you buy rights to the movies from companies?

In another perspective, we're ALL product buyers for the movies. Since we buy the product (which is the movie on bluray) :p

Reactions: zerox39
Unfortunately I've no idea what a product buyer is. Do you buy rights to the movies from companies?

In another perspective, we're ALL product buyers for the movies. Since we buy the product (which is the movie on bluray) :p

A product buyer is someone who picks the assortment for a company. For example I have a hand in picking which products go into our store, flyer planing, signage planing, picking all our promotion, and a few other things.

Me and my team pick releases and push for specific products from the studios.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
10,000 in Canada.

Just thought of something. In the world of steelbook collectors, does this mean Divergent will be rarer hence more valued than Transformers over time? Seeing how Divergent has only 2000 copies. Haven't watched Divergent yet, but surely it cant be as bad as Transformers was :jawdrop: just kidding :p

A product buyer is someone who picks the assortment for a company. For example I have a hand in picking which products go into our store, flyer planing, signage planing, picking all our promotion, and a few other things.

Me and my team pick releases and push for specific products from the studios.
Ah I see, understood. So next time I walk into a FS and see poor signage/promotion, i'll know who to blame :)

LOL thanks I looked up the exact phrase 'after' replying here :facepalm:

Reactions: Bagman99