Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few Saturday night drinks I finally decided to drop on this... And it says sold out! Booooooo!!!!!!

@paulboland

I have the US Amaray 3D that has like 4 Disks or so which is stunning from when it was released I think it was in 2010 and the 3D Disk I think they used the Imax Version as it switches from Imax to widescreen and only certain scenes are 3D(done so VERY well) so I'd say 3/4 of the Movie is in 3D which is very nice I love the switching back and forth from Imax to widescreen... does this steel from Zavvi also switches to Imax and widescreen or it is only the 3D version Widesreen (as I looked on IMDB it appears that they may have been 2 3D versions of this one; the one that switches from Imax to widescreen and the other one widescreen 3D only from what I could gather). But from the Amaray US the 3D is Superb so wondering about this version.

any info you would know about this Steel version ?

@paulboland

I have the US Amaray 3D that has like 4 Disks or so which is stunning from when it was released I think it was in 2010 and the 3D Disk I think they used the Imax Version as it switches from Imax to widescreen and only certain scenes are 3D(done so VERY well) so I'd say 3/4 of the Movie is in 3D which is very nice I love the switching back and forth from Imax to widescreen... does this steel from Zavvi also switches to Imax and widescreen or it is only the 3D version Widesreen (as I looked on IMDB it appears that they may have been 2 3D versions of this one; the one that switches from Imax to widescreen and the other one widescreen 3D only from what I could gather). But from the Amaray US the 3D is Superb so wondering about this version.

any info you would know about this Steel version ?
Yes 3D Disc has Imax scenes
The Film switches between aspect ratios
Aspect ratios: 2.39:1, 1.78:1

(2.35:1/1.78:1 IMAX)

It's an awesome Steelbook, but I wish I was able to get some of the older ones. I especially liked one that was sold in France, but every time I see it on eBay it's like $80 or something along those lines. :(

It's an awesome Steelbook, but I wish I was able to get some of the older ones. I especially liked one that was sold in France, but every time I see it on eBay it's like $80 or something along those lines. :(
You mean the French FNAC one, that was a nice release but it's not cheap these days.