Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the USA 3D lenticular 4 Disc edition that's fantastic

If the artwork for this Steelbook looks good I will get it and that's if it includes all the extras

Someone called this release not so long ago... can't remember who it was or which thread they said it in though.

I'm a big fan of this movie, so they definitely have my interest! :)

Very excited to hear this is coming, but it MUST have the 3D version included as this is what made this film for me (as well as the Daft Punk soundtrack) I do have the original amaray with lenticular slip and even so, provided the artwork is as good as the German steel and the Metalpack Noodles posted above (that's a stunner) then I'm double dipping...

Artwork shown so far is very nice but I'm only interested if Olivia Wilde gets a bigger placement either on the front or by herself full size on the back!. Outside the the cool effects she's the only reason I saw or liked the film. Saw the original when it first came out and thought it was terrible. :naughty:

Reactions: harry
A fan of the Tron movies about time this got a UK release, hope it's good artwork. My Tron steelbook was getting lonely without it's sequel. :p