Tron: Legacy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release: 13th July, 2015
Purchase: Tron Legacy 3D&2D (Live Monday, May 4, 12 pm GMT)
Price: £17.99

Notes: Limited to 2500 copies, Spot gloss with embossing

front.jpg

exterior.jpg back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There truly are a lot of impressive editions of this out there. It will be hard to top them but I will see the art first before deciding to triple dip.

Maleficent was, and John Carter will be so I'd be amazed if Tron: Legacy isn't.

Disney are pretty good at including the 3D discs in their catalog releases these days, what with The Lion King, Tangled, Brave and Avengers Assemble being recent examples.

Expect a £20+ price tag though.

You never know about the price bud. OZ and John Carter were marked as 16.99 and they included 3d

Only recently watched this film and really enjoyed it. Hopefully this will be a better effort than the last UK release of the original film, if it is I'll be very tempted.

Been waiting for this one for a long time. Got the first Tron steelbook when Zavvi released it, was starting to lose hope that this would get one.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Awesome news :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: And like everybody else i wish, i wish the art work is good :angel: (good = different than all the others ;))

Disappointed to see another UK steel for this, although if they are going to re-release more Disney steels then here's hoping for a certificate free Prince of Persia :)