Tron Legacy (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 20, 2017
Purchase link: Tron Legacy (Pre-order around 6 PM, February 26)
Price: £17.99

11408853-1254458444284247.jpg

11408853-9864458447969075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my....I think it can not survive in international trip:dead:
It's actually good packaging similar to Hmv packaging
It's when it's basic cardboard mailer is when it's risky

Problem is Hut warehouse it's hit and miss if they use the packaging in photo or a basic mailer
If your order was sent from Zavvi warehouse then it will be in the white box
Does your order have a tracking number if yes it's from Hut warehouse if no then it's from Zavvi warehouse in channel Islands

Anybody in the US received theirs yet? Mine shipped the 11th of March and was scheduled to be here by today but no sign of it yet. No tracking sadly. Might have to change that for next time...

got mine last week along with B&B

They were shipped at the same time which is why it's strange Tron is taking so long. I got Tangled and Wreck-It Ralph at the same time, in the same box, and they were shipped at the same time, so I expected the same for Beauty and the Beast and Tron: Legacy. BUT Castle In the Sky and Spirited Away were shipped at the same time and came separately. Zavvi's really got some inconsistent shipping going on...

I'd expect my steels to take longer to get to me since I'm West Coast USA and you're in Indiana. I don't know. I'm sure it'll be here by the end of the week, it's just never taken this long for something from Zavvi to get to me.

Yes, got mine in Dallas last week, same box as B&B. And yes, no 3D disc for TL. Overall a disappointing edition. It's like Disney cares less about Tron than anyone else in the world. :(

The Tron Legacy to own from Disney/Zavvi was last year's Release it did contain the 3D Disk.

Not a Fan of all those Re-release with Lenticular
Agreed. That original Zavvi steelbook is very elegant and cool. I'd thought the lenticular might be a nice touch, and it makes sense for the movie, but it's turned out to be disappointing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Not much, 1.99GBP
To be honest, I`m willing to pay more shipping fee to get better package, but there is no chance......
They only offer default package choice

Then you should seek the help of some UK based member to receive on your behalf, repack and forward to you which many are already doing.

Please don't be surprised if the shipping is 5-6x of 1.99 as that's what it actually costs to ship.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Skyarcke
Are there Group Buys for Zavvi releases?? I guess because they ship worldwide there might not be enough interest for it but I could see something similar as a great way of making sure items get to their recipients in perfect condition and at a reasonable price.

If there's anybody interested in repacking and forwarding these releases to others in the community please let me know via PM. I foresee myself buying a lot of these and there's just no way to know how they're going to be when they get to me. As I've said in other threads, their packaging's incredibly inconsistent.

Are there Group Buys for Zavvi releases?? I guess because they ship worldwide there might not be enough interest for it but I could see something similar as a great way of making sure items get to their recipients in perfect condition and at a reasonable price.

If there's anybody interested in repacking and forwarding these releases to others in the community please let me know via PM. I foresee myself buying a lot of these and there's just no way to know how they're going to be when they get to me. As I've said in other threads, their packaging's incredibly inconsistent.
Are you sure you want to spend another 15$ -18$ on each steelbook for that service.

They were shipped at the same time which is why it's strange Tron is taking so long. I got Tangled and Wreck-It Ralph at the same time, in the same box, and they were shipped at the same time, so I expected the same for Beauty and the Beast and Tron: Legacy. BUT Castle In the Sky and Spirited Away were shipped at the same time and came separately. Zavvi's really got some inconsistent shipping going on...

I'd expect my steels to take longer to get to me since I'm West Coast USA and you're in Indiana. I don't know. I'm sure it'll be here by the end of the week, it's just never taken this long for something from Zavvi to get to me.

I have noticed the same issue, my Beauty and the Beast shipped on the 11th and i have yet to receive it. Other orders shipped a week later and i received those last week. Usually when this happens it does arrive right before the deadline before i can report it to Zavvi as lost. So i expect it a few days before the 11th.

Got mine today! What a relief. It came pretty much completely intact save for a paint chip on the back. The lenticular's a little dark but it lines up perfectly. So glad to finally have this film in my collection. I love anything Daft Punk and the score they made for this movie is phenomenal in my opinion.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and Sigill