UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: True Detective: Season 1
Price: £21.99
Notes: spot gloss finish.

81lTFVqFCkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Mine's here!!!
Sunday delivery via Amazon Logistics on a van ( £1.49 delivery )
Gorgeous edition!! Great picture quality!!
A real bargain all round!!

Nice to hear, can you bless us with pictures?
Germany release is june 11th so I would be happy to see some beauty shots :thumbs:

Mine's here!!!
Sunday delivery via Amazon Logistics on a van ( £1.49 delivery )
Gorgeous edition!! Great picture quality!!
A real bargain all round!!

Come on dude you can't post "it's here and gorgeous edition" and not post any pictures.

Looks very nice, should get mine tomorrow (as it's being delivered to work - and when you specify an address as a business, they don't attempt weekend delivery). :)

Last edited:
Just got mine - really cool spot gloss effect over the steelbook.

Haven't seen the series yet so this seems a good way to start, heard nothing but good things about it.

Haven't seen the series yet so this seems a good way to start, heard nothing but good things about it.

It really is a superb season. 8 episodes is a good number, meaning the storyline doesn't drag as it sometimes does with other dramas, although this isn't an action packed drama by any means.....
Can't wait to see what they have done with season 2 which we'll get on June 22nd here in the UK

My housband hardly watches anything and stays awake :squint:. He did this last Christmas over 6 days . Helped he liked Woody Harrelson now he even knows who MConeyhay is now :thumbs: .

Real slow burn the relationship between the two of them like ice and fire :hilarious: .

Can not say one wrong word about any aspect of it :woot:.

Mine arrived about an hour ago .

Not fully opened yet up thire with the best of them easy :drool:.

Cardboard mailer I was worried good job it was curior :thumbs:not Royal Mail EEK!.

Not sure how I feel about this after the pics. I quite like the slip and get the design on the steel, but looks a little bit bland to me. Could of done incorporating the actors in the background or something.

Was a no brainer to get this, as I LOVE the show. And the price was great! Hopefully they do steels for the future seasons, can't wait for the next one.

On another note, I hope Amazon / HBO do steels for all their most popular shows, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Penny Dreadful and Sopranos would be my top picks for the steel treatment! They would be epic![emoji2]

Edit: And Boardwalk Empire[emoji4]

Last edited: