Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: True Detective: Season 1
Price: £21.99
Notes: spot gloss finish.

81lTFVqFCkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
The pictures on amazon almost look like a standard bluray with a slipcover??

I hope it's a lovely steelbook, I can't wait for it's release :)

Yes this has been dispatched. Hopefully get this before my birthday. So happy this was snatched from zavvi and sold by Amazon for cheaper. Great deal

Lucky you mine never ships until release day :(

I've used 1st class post for an extra £1.49 with Amazon for a few of my preorders lately which has resulted in receiving them earlier or, at worst, on release day, so worth that little bit extra payment on top for me, personally. Plus, they do usually arrive via van as opposed to royal mail, which adds a little extra peace of mind, ie, less chance of arriving damaged !!

Reactions: luke98
Mines been dispatched with free super saver delievery with an estimate delivery Tuesday. Its great as wont have much time Monday to watch anyways but lately with Amazon ive been getting delivery within 1 or 2 days from dispatch, even with free super saver delivery, so might get it earlier.

I used to like amazon but all this must spend £20 to just get free delivery and with this, our order says despatching estimate Thursday- Sat 6th June so almost a week after release. That's a ****** piss take.

Mine's apparently out for delivery today too, and I went with the free delivery option... can't complain!

Mines still says Tuesday on the tracking. Hopefully that changes to today