Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target
Price: $24.96

True Lies 4K.png

81VH5f8mLdL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly this is true, until confirmed otherwise - from thedigitalbits on X:

Here are some quick answers for the questions you might have:
1. Both versions of The Abyss will be included on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray.
2. Both versions of Aliens will be included on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray.
3. ALL THREE VERSIONS of Avatar will be included on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray.
4. The Blu-ray versions of The Abyss and True Lies are mastered from the new 4K scans.
5. The Blu-ray versions may eventually be available separately, but for now they’re exclusive to these 4K UHD + Blu-ray Combos.
6. All 4K presentations will include Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio on 100 GB discs.
7. All titles except Aliens will include new special features.
8. All titles will include the legacy special features.
9. The Aliens Blu-ray is mastered from the new 4K scan as well.
10. True Lies is rated R, not PG-13 as indicated in the press release. (This was an error on the release.)

Dolby Vision :angel:

Yeah, here's the details from the press release:

Disc Size
  • 4K UHD: 100GB Blu-ray: 50GB
U.S. Audio
  • Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio (some platforms)4K UHD: English Dolby Atmos, English 2.0 DTS-HDMA, English 2.0 Dolby Digital AD, French 5.1 DTS-HDHR, Spanish 5.1 Dolby DigitalBlu-ray: English 5.1 DTS-HDMA, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital AD, French 5.1 DTS-HDHR, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital
U.S. Subtitles
  • Digital: English SDH, Spanish Physical: English SDH, Spanish, French
BONUS FEATURES (NEW): Fear Is Not an Option: A Look Back at True Lies – Unveil the explosive behind-the-scenes secrets of

True Lies with the cast and crew as they share untold tales of daring stunts, cutting-edge technology, and the comedic genius that brought this spy-thriller to life.

Archives: Script, Artwork, Marketing – Dive into the production secrets of True Lies with these exclusive behind-the-scenes documents and more.

ADDITIONAL BONUS: Theatrical Trailer

I wonder if James had his handprint on all these releases or one will be better than the others. Cause this seems like a lot at once

doesn't matter since James doesn't send slips to Canada. **** him, his nonsense, his ****** dnrd to death transfer; his horse, and as always **** vegas

Thank god i give absolute 0 f**k regarding slips. That is literal roulette knowing they don't come with these cases. Beside they degree fairly quickly...

Thank god i give absolute 0 f**k regarding slips. That is literal roulette knowing they don't come with these cases. Beside they degree fairly quickly...
I don't understand the American obsession with slips, and UK maybe as well, by native relation or something, because they have the same image as the cover, and especially if they're not sealed - then they're dirty, and just a nuisance I have to wipe somehow without damaging too much, and they're still not going to be absolutely clean, and I'll think that every time I touch them, and what I touch afterwards, and...

I'll shut up.:bag:

I don't understand the American obsession with slips, and UK maybe as well, by native relation or something, because they have the same image as the cover, and especially if they're not sealed - then they're dirty, and just a nuisance I have to wipe somehow without damaging too much, and they're still not going to be absolutely clean, and I'll think that every time I touch them, and what I touch afterwards, and...

I'll shut up.:bag:
You're right...you're absolutely right, you don't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye