Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Release: April 26th, 2016
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

From Gamesthirst.com:

Naughty Dog is now a two-game developing studio, The Last of Us and Uncharted IPs. Of the latter, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception was the last title to grace PS3, but we never doubted for once that Naughty Dog would continue the bestselling franchise on PS4.

But we hadn’t heard anything about the game until today, when Lost and The Lord of the Rings actor Dominic Monaghan spilled the beans while speaking today at a conference regarding his work on the live-action series for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

According to Monaghan, he simply can’t wait for the next Naughty Dog epic, hinting that he knows a thing or two about it.

“I’ll always stay focused on the gaming world and see what’s coming up,” he said. “The new Uncharted I’m really excited to see how that’s going to be and obviously both new gaming systems.”

Of course we knew that Sony held back some major announcements from its E3 presser because PS4 was being unveiled, and no one wants to debut their big game in the shadows of a next generation console.

GamesCom, maybe? Let’s hope so, but it’s good to finally get semi-confirmation that Naughty Dog is hard at work on one of the best franchises ever forged.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 373
Last edited by a moderator:
well just ordered mine from the OP. got the special edition with the steel but without the statue. Pretty much has all the extra dlc i care about too (gold guns)

got some PRIME discount too. turned out to just be $60 something as opposed to $80 something. I was surprised....

Reactions: tridon
well just ordered mine from the OP. got the special edition with the steel but without the statue. Pretty much has all the extra dlc i care about too (gold guns)

got some PRIME discount too. turned out to just be $60 something as opposed to $80 something. I was surprised....
Same here... I ordered the SE back when Amazon UK were giving £10 off orders over £50. It was £70 at the time of ordering, but I see it's now down to £60, so hopefully with their pre-order price guarantee I should get it for £50. :)

Delayed AGAIN! New release date is May 10th. :bored:

I'm all for delaying a game so that they can make sure it's working perfectly before release, which Naughty Dog are known for doing, so why give a release date at all months in advance? They may as well just wait until they know for sure and then officially announce it a month before or something IMO.

There's an open beta for multiplayer this weekend... just saw it in the store now and am currently downloading.

Reactions: luke98
The multiplayer is great :naughty:
I'm enjoying it too. :)

Only thing annoying me at the moment is the shoulder camera switch... I find it's very sensitive and I always end up pressing it whilst shooting, so I wish they'd give the option to turn it off, or at least change it to a different button.

I'm enjoying it too. :)

Only thing annoying me at the moment is the shoulder camera switch... I find it's very sensitive and I always end up pressing it whilst shooting, so I wish they'd give the option to turn it off, or at least change it to a different button.
i hope in the final game we can buy ammo :thumbs: you run out of ammo very fast in multiplayer :coffee:

Reactions: Noodles
i hope in the final game we can buy ammo :thumbs: you run out of ammo very fast in multiplayer :coffee:

I've never tried the Uncharted multiplayer. I just figured it probably like COD and the rest, which i seem to get bored with pretty quickly. I'm definitely all about the story, for pretty much all games.

I've never tried the Uncharted multiplayer. I just figured it probably like COD and the rest, which i seem to get bored with pretty quickly. I'm definitely all about the story, for pretty much all games.
I was the same until I randomly decided to try out the Last of Us multiplayer one day... I'd already had the game for months and avoided MP because I assumed it'd be trash, but after eventually checking it out I was hooked! I never tried MP on any of the Uncharted games either, until now. It's great knowing I'm no longer buying these sorts of games just for single player. So, yeah... at least give them a go dude. You never know! :)

I was the same until I randomly decided to try out the Last of Us multiplayer one day... I'd already had the game for months and avoided MP because I assumed it'd be trash, but after eventually checking it out I was hooked! I never tried MP on any of the Uncharted games either, until now. It's great knowing I'm no longer buying these sorts of games just for single player. So, yeah... at least give them a go dude. You never know! :)

Maybe i will give it a shot. The last MP i tried was Destiny. Even in that, i was trying to do as much of the game that i could, by myself.

Maybe i will give it a shot. The last MP i tried was Destiny. Even in that, i was trying to do as much of the game that i could, by myself.

I haven't tried this beta but the previous Uncharted MP games were excellent - and I'm usually not a big fan of online shooters either. U2 in particular was excellent fun up until the point where they ruined it with a patch and considerably lowered health. U3 was good but they really did get more focused on a bit more of a shooter experience with perks and stuff. The charm of U2's was the simplicity. You should give the new one a shot either way, while the previous games had a bit of a learning curve there was alot of fun to be had in the variety of ways to take out your opponent like melee, grenades and yanking players off ledges as you hang below them. :D

• Informative
Reactions: Sixteenvolt420